• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone noticed you've been working out

Yes, but not from a muscle building way, more a 'wow, you've lost allot of weight' kind of way. My goal is to get someone to say 'wow, you been lifting mate, fwaaaarkin huge brawn basted arn't ya'...LOL.

My last family do at Easter I was told, I look so much healthier after gaining weight.... wait wut???
Grrrrrr its just 3kgs, its just 3kgs.....
Last year when I lost 30kgs everyone noticed, that was pleasant but everyone kept telling me to stop then they would load more food on my plate.

Yes, but not from a muscle building way, more a 'wow, you've lost allot of weight' kind of way.

Pretty much this so far, but I haven't really been lifting exactly heavy weights yet, mainly different weight loss with the smaller weights + kung fu/bag work and goddamned horse stance.

My last family do at Easter I was told, I look so much healthier after gaining weight.... wait wut???
Grrrrrr its just 3kgs, its just 3kgs.....
Last year when I lost 30kgs everyone noticed, that was pleasant but everyone kept telling me to stop then they would load more food on my plate.

haha, I get "stop working out, you'll fade away!" and "why are you always in gym gear?" LOL
nobody hi-fives me when I come home dancing that i've got a PB on anything ...

they used to in the early days but as of late its only when i get big pumps,, and they question me about roids all the time so i guess that kinda counts

haha, I get "stop working out, you'll fade away!" and "why are you always in gym gear?" LOL
nobody hi-fives me when I come home dancing that i've got a PB on anything ...

They don't realise how important PBs are.... its sad, your busting to announce some big number but they just ask to pass the sauce.....
My husband completely disregards my powerlifting, and even pokes my newly accumulated fat roll and laughs..... I just shake his fat rolls.....

They don't realise how important PBs are.... its sad, your busting to announce some big number but they just ask to pass the sauce.....
My husband completely disregards my powerlifting, and even pokes my newly accumulated fat roll and laughs..... I just shake his fat rolls.....

Nobody wants their Wife to be stronger than they are :D

Nobody wants their Wife to be stronger than they are :D

I just laugh when they ask me to carry stuff :D

My wife's friend commented to my wife saying "Geez he's looking good". I guess that's better than nothing.

My wife's friend commented to my wife saying "Geez he's looking good". I guess that's better than nothing.

That's hot Oz ;)

lol

I'm not in the body transformation contest, but yes, I get comments all the time on my weight loss, which is lovely. I've just got to tighten the body up, recondition the motor and make the bumper shiny....I shall be a beautiful, classic and sleek Aston Martin someday ;)

Last edited:
The fitter people around me have said wow uve lost weight u look better, the tossers and fat people at work havent said anything... probly just jelous as fuck.

I never make significant enough changes in a short period of time for people to really notice....

Except when I was leaning up and getting tanned, that drew a few comments..