• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legit gear?? Help

Azcobar

Hi guys I was looking for a little advise I have recently sourced some schering plough sust 250 in Sydney the thing is it comes in a 10ml vial I have never seen them before I've only seen it in amps and with all the googling I've done cannot find anywhere if schering plough sust comes in vials could this be fakes?

Last edited:
Ampules are usually produced for a single dose. Rubber capped vials are used for multiple dose samples, this protects the material from contamination, and degredation. They allways have a metal cap that needs to be broken before use....safety cap etc., may also be in a box with a package insert.

Ampules are usually produced for a single dose. Rubber capped vials are used for multiple dose samples, this protects the material from contamination, and degredation. They allways have a metal cap that needs to be broken before use....safety cap etc., may also be in a box with a package insert.

Yeh sweet I guess I'll have to wait till I receive em and see how they go they look all right there capped I know that doesn't mean there not bunk but they do look very well done if they are.

Hi guys I was looking for a little advise I have recently sourced some schering plough sust 250 in Sydney the thing is it comes in a 10ml vial I have never seen them before I've only seen it in amps and with all the googling I've done cannot find anywhere if schering plough sust comes in vials could this be fakes?

Hey mate,

I'm sorry to tell you but it is definitely fake mate. I know a guy who recently spent $$$ on primoteston thinking he was getting the real deal and he got sent "Rebottled Oil". Now i know Primo, and i saw this shit that the guy got sent and i said mate that aint primo cause the colour is way off.

In Sydney to btw.........

Fake brother.

Who made it?

UGL is test E, with a bit of prop if your lucky.

yeah fake fo show, you reckon they put prop in it to aye?

It's made by schering plough apparently in north ryde I'll post a pic there not that clear tho

yeah good on you, though if its rebottled the pic means shit aye mate, sorry about that, but its the truth.

don't worry about your money champ, these people don't last trust me, they become "Missing Persons", and usually the bodies are never found.

Ay fellas thanks for all the input I got the vials here now. So what's the go do these I'll scumbag fucks actually rebottle oil in legit used vial?? I've seen some good looking fake but these are legit bottles schering plough says manufactured and distributed in Australia by them has batch number and expiry on em I tell you guys what if this shit is bunk I'll be doing you fellas all a favor I'll post a pic of this pricks face so if yous happen to pass him in the street you can say hello. @masso ay dude what did you get ???? And @juicy thanks bro

got brand new vials from shering plough north ryde from a local supplier and think they are legit can you tell me the batch number of yours mines 527863

Please read this...... Its taken from the Shering Plough website.

DESCRIPTION
Testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, testosterone isocaproate and testosterone decanoate are all white to creamy white crystals or powder. They are practically insoluble in water but are soluble in chloroform, ethanol and fixed oils. They have melting points in excess of 50˚C. They are prepared synthetically from plant origins. They are fatty acid esters of the naturally occurring androgen testosterone.
Sustanon ‘250’ is a clear, colourless glass ampoule containing 1 mL of pale yellow oily solution.

Once again............... IF you have a 10ml vial, it is not from shering plough. they come in 1ml snappies.
The contents in it may be AAS, but its not from the pharmacy, no matter what your lable looks like or says.

Also, Azcobar, please try and use some form or sentence structure. Your posts are very hard to read.

Please read this...... Its taken from the Shering Plough website.

Once again............... IF you have a 10ml vial, it is not from shering plough. they come in 1ml snappies.
The contents in it may be AAS, but its not from the pharmacy, no matter what your lable looks like or says.

Also, Azcobar, please try and use some form or sentence structure. Your posts are very hard to read.

Sorry mate I'm typing on an iPhone and it a royal pain in the arse. Thanks for the advise guys I spoke to my gp today and he said he had administered sustanon 250 from shreling plough before out of a 10ml vial, he also said they are not common due to the fact when administered to a patient for HRT they only require 1ml / 250mg a month on average so a 10ml vial is an inconvienience! I'm just lost now wtf I think I'm going hunting in Sydney boys and get to the bottom of it.

got brand new vials from shering plough north ryde from a local supplier and think they are legit can you tell me the batch number of yours mines 527863

Hahah well what do ya know I got the same batch number bro! That could mean either tho.

Bro chances are they are fake! Its a counterfitt world.!
Test it. Simple! Their are meny people who have g2g gear an use a known lab logo
4 dressing. . Also whats 2 say u get 15 amples an 7 are fake!
Thats just the e world. . . Do you have a trusted source. It dont sound like it.
Pin it you will soon see bro

Was at my doctor yesterday regarding testosterone, the pharmacists give it put in 1ml amps and at a ma. 3x1ml amps of sust 250.

Never heard of 10ml vials. I wouldnt touch it. Underground shit, could be semie sust + fillers to make up 10ml in an old vial who knows.

im currently on day 6 of the sust 250 and my libido is already up and had test flu so it might be legit.

I find it hilarious that someone would inject an unknown product into their body. It could be urine for all you know.

I find it hilarious that someone would inject an unknown product into their body. It could be urine for all you know.

I think people willing to use steroids are already pretty much risk takers anyway. Plus they are spending a lot of cash on the stuff that is hard to find. I agree with you but that's just my thinking of why they are willing.

Had a mate (around 18 years ago) who spent $2,000 thinking he was getting Growth hormone from one of Aust's best powerlifters at time.

Showed him a MIMS that said do not freeze GH, but he went ahead and bought frozen vials. A company teste it and found the vials had around 0.001% of the amount of GH it was supposed to.