• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Someone popped up on my face book with Ostarine and S4...

There flogging sarms as though they are legal...

I am interested in know more about what people think of this compound.
I know that it isn't as good as test but since there is zero side effects (other than mild shutdown after prolonged use at high doses), I think that it would be a great option for someone who want's results but isn't in a huge rush.

I am interested in know more about what people think of this compound.
I know that it isn't as good as test but since there is zero side effects (other than mild shutdown after prolonged use at high doses), I think that it would be a great option for someone who want's results but isn't in a huge rush.

Seems like a good option to me as well
It looks like it would also be useful for PCT so that you have androgen receptor stimulation while you're waiting for your natural androgen production to come back

A lot of the bad logs I have read are from people expecting Test or PH like gains. When it doesn't happen as fast they seem to dog it. Other than the complaint or not working like AS or PH the only other negative was headaches in people that didn't step the dose up and went straight for about 25mg. So if you taper up and down it seems quite good at what it does.

Does really.

But it's being created for actual medical reasons (muscle wasting diseases etc) not for lifters, so it could be that good.

I've not been able to find any solid info on it, just the marketing type info. Does anyone know what its made from?

A female friend of mine is now taking this I'll let you know how it goes. She is a competitive fighter

i can honestly say that this stuff worked for me, at least a lot better than anything else other than aas, i was definetly looking better and leaner and harder, not a hell of a lot but noticable, it takes time to work and you hold what you made, i got mine from O/S. im ordering some more once i see if its still getting in. a mate was using it with t3 and GW and loved all three.

Hey guys

I ordered some ostarine from clinical grade peptides on Tuesday morning, and received it yesterday. Just wondering about dosage timing – I’ve read some training logs that state they have taken some before training, whereas CGP state to take it after dinner. I wake at 4am and start training at around 4:30-5am. Just wondering what you guys would think would be a good time for me to take this, and if its before training, should I train fasted, I am trying to lose a few kg’s, but I’m relying on my diet and training for that- not the ostrarine. I have an elbow injury (damaged ulnar nerve) and have hit a bit of a plateau with my lifts, want to see if the ostarine can help a little.

Would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance guys.

Ive never seen any succesful logs or blood tests from sarms users. Too little seems to do nothing and too much starts to shut down without any major benefit once the use stops. I dont get the hype.