• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

Bella

Babycakes
So I am thrilled there are WAY more chicka's on the forum, getting strong and fit and mean.

And it struck me that we coincide, on this forum, so why not have a questions page for men and women, where we can answer one anothers enquiries and curiosities about the opposite gender?

Just some fun chaps and chapette's - everything and anything goes ;)

Just remember too, everyone (even if they're the same gender) is different, so you may receive conflicting answers to your questions! But that's ok, it's a sharing of information if you will :)

Let's not turn it into a shit fight, everyone has an opinion and they're all welcomed here.

My first question to kick off the Mars & Venus thread......

Q : I would like to know, gentlemen, when was the last time you think you were truly romantic? And why?

Gulp!
I booked a weekend away to torquey in two weeks, but I don't do it enough, I'm not really the candle and flowers type.

Q : I would like to know, gentlemen, when was the last time you think you were truly romantic? And why?

Truly romantic? Tough one :p

I took the missus out to the city to watch the play 'Love Never Dies' for valentines day this year, cost me $180 for both our tickets. Turned out a lot better then I thought cos I ended up enjoying it too haha.

Gulp!
I booked a weekend away to torquey in two weeks, but I don't do it enough, I'm not really the candle and flowers type.

Love!! :)

Truly romantic? Tough one :p

I took the missus out to the city to watch the play 'Love Never Dies' for valentines day this year, cost me $180 for both our tickets. Turned out a lot better then I thought cos I ended up enjoying it too haha.

And love!! :)

Well done gents! lol

Do women really love getting flowers? Is it the flowers the love or love that they were thought of?

Do women really love getting flowers? Is it the flowers the love or love that they were thought of?

the whole flowers thing is overrated. flowers are lovely but if it's because you have to (ie oh god, it's <insert occasion> day and I have to get something) then it's not really the grand gesture, is it?

true romance isn't about *things*. it's about being together. making time, putting each other first, yada yada. sometimes it's about the comfortable silence you can both occupy, no words needed.

just a perspective. although if I get a kilo of fine Amedei Porcellana chocolate delivered to me, I wouldn't say no.... :)

Do women like men who treat then lean and mean?

lean and mean? lol Do you mean, "Do women like men who treat them mean?"

My answer to that is, NO :eek:

Although some women are drawn to that kind of tomfoolery....but I think they be messed up. lol

If you didn't mean that, feel free to clarify....

Although some women are drawn to that kind of tomfoolery....but I think they be messed up. lol

I think I meant:
Treat them mean, keep them keen.

Sometimes no words or gestures are necessary.

Hmmm I agree with your sentiment G. When you love eachother, it's not about 'stuff' or 'things'....definitely not.

But gestures of some sort...surprising ones...are always lovely :)

Agree. Definitely NO.

PS Did you mean "do women like lean men who treat them mean?" I'm so :confused: now .. LOL

Good for you, G ... in the eyes. What a charmer (but you're still on my hit list, don't worry mwahahahaha)

yep...some men live by that phrase Hammer.

It's crap.

Women (well I can only speak for myself) don't like games, don't like being treated like doormats and don't like men being mean.

Much nicer if a man is pleasant, considered, compassionate and funny. Chicks dig it ;)