• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Community Standards

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Community Standards Just a reminder about a couple of things. It is inappropriate to:

--Insult or name call another member in a baiting manner.
--Jump into threads will the sole intention of causing chaos and starting trouble. This is called trolling.

Recently we have witnessed a thread/s turn into a full fledged battle royale grudge matches

This is not acceptable. If you have issues with someone take it to PM or stay away from them.

If you want to pick a fight, this is not the forum to do so. This is a forum on encouragement and hard work, and it will remain that way.

Dealing with Troublesome Users Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?
If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:
To add a user to your ignore list , click on there name and a drop down will appear , you will then see "add user to your ignore list"
You can add/remove a user from your ignore list by going to your "User CP" , Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, click on their name and choose: User List, Add to Ignore List

Note on Reported Posts A note on "reported posts".

Report a post if you find personal attacks, insults, inappropriate images or videos or spam links.

Do not report a post because you disagree with someone or don't like their advice

Baiting Members in Heated Threads Baiting other members with things such as:

"Do you even lift?" "you're skinny and weak"
or any other things along those lines

Is not the way we handle things here at Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding. While criticism is always good to recieve but it it also important to remember to supply constructive criticims , If you have nothing to add to the discussion, please refrain from posting.

Positng to bait or mock other members is simply not acceptable. If you see this sort of activity report it

What if I see something offensive?

If a user posts something offensive or if your believe that it breaches the rules of the Ausbb, under the members name you will see a little triangle with a red border and a black exclamation . This lins allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

If you don't like it , don't read it

We have a "General Topic" forum and even an "Off Topic Thread" for posting random stuff and venting.

if you don't like sex talk don't go to the "Relationship" forum, simple yeah?

Well said Graeme.

I would also like to add that posting references to other forums is not appropriate.
If you want to go elsewhere feel free to do so, but we don't need to know.

Thanks.

Something Ive seen used on other forums is a "warn" system.

If somebody is found to be abusive to a member, they get a warning. This shows up as a little red square under their avatar. They also get a message as to why the were warned (kind of like when you give somebody reps).

Warnings get lowered every month.

Accumulate 4 warnings in a months, you get a holiday.

Repeat again, you get a permanent holiday.

Like I said, it works well on other forums, could be something to look at.

As the warn markers are visible to everybody, it will be no surprise to other members when somebody gets a holiday.

If somebody is found to be abusive to a member, they get a warning. This shows up as a little red square under their avatar. They also get a message as to why the were warned (kind of like when you give somebody reps).

As the warn markers are visible to everybody, it will be no surprise to other members when somebody gets a holiday.

Whats to stop someone being abusive on the 30th of every month?

No, you understood it wrong....

Its like a drivers licence.

You have 4 points. If you loose 4 points in a 30 day period, your on a holiday.
Its not 1st-30th.

Did have the infraction system in place , but it wasn't configured fully
have taken the steps to configure it fully

Spammed Advertisements 1 expires 10 Day(s)
Insulted Other Member(s) 1 expires 10 Day(s)
Signature Rule Violation 1 expires 10 Day(s)
Inappropriate Language 1 expires 10 Day(s)

collect 4 points and the user gets a user title of "under warning"
collect 6 points and it's a ban for 2days

A reminder on reporting posts.
Please do not report a post just because you do not agree with some one or are not on your Christmas card list.

Community Standards

Note on Reported Posts A note on "reported posts".

Report a post if you find personal attacks, insults, inappropriate images or videos or spam links.

Do not report a post because you disagree with someone or don't like their advice

Last edited:
What he said ^
Reported posts go to my phone like an SMS, I have it set up this way in case of serious instances.

What he said ^
Reported posts go to my phone like an SMS, I have it set up this way in case of serious instances.
i will admit, i did have a giggle at this hahaha :p
but nah its cool that u can do that