• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

April Free Prize Giveaway to AusBB members!

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Hi guys and girls,

Just a reminder to those that missed our introduction in the intro thread, every month we plan on giving away free stuff from our store to the members here of AusBB.

For the month of April, we have been keeping up with the posts made in the Members Diaries section of the forum. If you are running a diary, you are up for the chance to win something at the end of the month.

Good luck to all!

Thanks for the great offer . bulk nutrients has some great products at good prices , and i must also say speedy delivery

Had to many clients to train :/

Tomorrow it is! Deadlift day!

Nawww...well, good job training others! :)

And just update twice tomorrow? lol In fact, post single lifts in each post...you'll soon fill up that training log lol

This might finally just be the motivation i need to finally start logging my workouts.

No better time to start than tomorrow I suppose since it's my deadlift day. Woohoo.

why is it soo hard to do a training diary? IMHO i is almost essential so that you stay focused and can easily check were you have been and how you are progressing..

And thanks BN for supporting the forum!

Guys and Gals
Don't forget to keep those logs up to date. July winner to be announced shortly.

Once again thanks to BN for this great incentive.