• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Drugs in sport survey for uni assignment

benrok

As part of my uni assignment on the use of performance enhancing drugs in sport, I need some primary sources of information and though I would give this a try.
It would be great you you guys could help me out, feel free to PM me your answers and everyone will be anonymous.

• 1. Are you an elite professional athlete, amatuer athlete, other: please specify. (eg gym lifter)
  • 2. Do you compete in a WADA/ ASADA or other drug testing sporting body?
  • 2A. If yes have you ever been drug tested?
  • 3. Have you ever taken PEDs?
  • 3A. Have you ever considered taking PEDs in the future?
  • 3B. If yes. Why ? please explain why you may take PEDs in the future
If you guys could take a little time to answer the questions that would be great!

If I use any examples instead of stating your usernames I will use person1 said.. , person2 explianed.. ect

Ben trains at my gym, and is not an undercover cop lol.

Help him out in anyway you can guys.

I'll just post mine here

1. Used to be semi-pro cyclist last year (sponsored but not full-time), recreational lifter now
2. It was WADA tested
2A. Yes, multiple times
3. Yes, guzzled them down. AAS, GH, stimulants, synthetic cannabinoids, albuterol
3A. Yeah, don't see any reason why I wouldn't
3B. Pretty much just because you will never be as good as you can be without PEDs. Don't want to sound like this is a shortcut because they are not, you train just as hard on PEDs as off but it is a fact lol.

I'd also like to add that the tests were incredibly easy to beat and I didn't even come off to race