• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Q & A Thread.

GN1

Let's have a Q & A thread.
Ask away anything you want about steroids, hormones, diuretics and other drugs.

Question -

is pct necessary?

(this will be good)

Yes. If you come off and dont do a PCT, you run the risk of taking a long time to recover and loosing a lot of your hard earned gains.

Will taking steroids make my balls shrink and my hair fall out?

Not if your smart and educated.
If you use HCG during cycle it keeps your nuts plump and working.
The way I understand it is that you have a thing called a "Chemostat" much like a thermostat in a car.
It regulates the amount of testosterone in your body. If it registers too much, it stops sending LH and FSH out to your nuts, therefore shutting them down.
HCG mimicks (or is?) LH, there for keeping your testes in full swing.

As far as hairloss goes, it can be avoided, but I dont know much on the issue as I only use test (that my doc prescribes for HRT) so its not an issue for me.
Maybe Oni or GN1 can chime in there.

Will taking steroids make my balls shrink and my hair fall out?

Yes, balls shrink unless you take hcg. Hair shedding is largely genetic but can be prevented by putting emu oil in your hair overnight.

Question -

is pct necessary?

(this will be good)

PCT is needed if you're coming off for a period of 6 months or more in my opinion. If you're taking a 2 month break, forget it. No point, in my experience I don't lose muscle mass until the 12 week mark. I've been off having run PCT and not and I didn't notice much of a difference in loss of muscle mass. If coming off for a long period of time though of course you need it, as you need your natural androgen levels to come back again.

Yes, balls shrink unless you take hcg. Hair shedding is largely genetic but can be prevented by putting emu oil in your hair overnight.

PCT is needed if you're coming off for a period of 6 months or more in my opinion. If you're taking a 2 month break, forget it. No point, in my experience I don't lose muscle mass until the 12 week mark. I've been off having run PCT and not and I didn't notice much of a difference in loss of muscle mass. If coming off for a long period of time though of course you need it, as you need your natural androgen levels to come back again.

It should be stated that its recommended that you have time on + PCT = time off, which means 6 months generally, so yes PCT.

Im not sure why you would come off for only 2 months, it's defiantly something that I haven't seen recommended..... Wouldn't it be better for you to either bridge or blast/cruise?

It should be stated that its recommended that you have time on + PCT = time off, which means 6 months generally, so yes PCT.

Im not sure why you would come off for only 2 months, it's defiantly something that I haven't seen recommended..... Wouldn't it be better for you to either bridge or blast/cruise?

The high doses often get me down. I often will cruise after 4 months or so, especially now I use trenbolone. After a while I am just fed up of it all and will take some total time off. I don't even go into the gym in this time. I come back in 8-10 weeks refreshed, willing to train and will quickly surpass my old weights. I suspect that drug resistance decreases in this time off but have no sort of proof.

I would always just stick to test @500mg per week, get HCG, adex, and novladex at a minimum.

If you start adding in other steroids, you wont know
A) How you react to test
B) what your sides (if any) are coming from.

Im also a believer in a prevention is better than a cure, so Adex and HCG during cycle is a must.

How many grams a week are the pros on?
How many UIs of GH and slin?

I can't speak for other people, but I plan my pro cycle to be this:

1050 mg Primo a week
1050 mg tren ace a week
700 mg NPP a week
1000 mg sustanon a week
1-2 CCs of TNE-drol-dbol blend before every workout (tren ace, test suspension, masteron, dbol 25 mg, drol 25 mg blend)
80 mg proviron daily
12.5 mcg t3 daily
20-30 iu growth hormone daily

I would always just stick to test @500mg per week, get HCG, adex, and novladex at a minimum.

If you start adding in other steroids, you wont know
A) How you react to test
B) what your sides (if any) are coming from.

Im also a believer in a prevention is better than a cure, so Adex and HCG during cycle is a must.

How much Adex and HCG through out?

How long on Nolva for?

Could you pin 250mg twice per week, or 165mg 3 times?? or is it better to pin 500mg once?

First cycle for novice lifter (190/130/250) ?

You will get better results keeping testosterone low and using other anabolics (unless you're a strength athlete where you probably won't care).

You should start off with one thing at a time as mentioned before so it's tough making a recommendation. I would do 50mg of test prop every other day at first. Then when you're comfortable add other drugs. Equipoise and NPP are good friendly drugs to start off with. If you get it right, you shouldn't need ancillaries so get blood tests and don't be scared to experiment! 500mg a week just made me bloated and I ran an AI with it. Nice thickness though.

To answer your other question, pin as many times a week as possible, the fluctuations in hormones will be smaller as a result and you will experience less side effects.

1050 mg Primo a week
1050 mg tren ace a week
700 mg NPP a week
1000 mg sustanon a week
1-2 CCs of TNE-drol-dbol blend before every workout (tren ace, test suspension, masteron, dbol 25 mg, drol 25 mg blend)
80 mg proviron daily
12.5 mcg t3 daily

Fuck me thats a lot of gear......
Now dont take this the wrong way, but I know a few dudes that are much larger than you that take less than half that gear man..... Thats intense....

How much Adex and HCG through out?

How long on Nolva for?

Could you pin 250mg twice per week, or 165mg 3 times?? or is it better to pin 500mg once?

Novla 4 weeks. 2 weeks 40mg everyday, 2 weeks 20mg everyday.
Start it 2 weeks after your last pin.

Pin 250mg 2x per week, monday/thurs

HCG 250iu 2-3x per week up until you start PCT

1050 mg Primo a week
1050 mg tren ace a week
700 mg NPP a week
1000 mg sustanon a week
80 mg proviron daily
12.5 mcg t3 daily

Dianabol and Anadrol together?

You will get better results keeping testosterone low and using other anabolics (unless you're a strength athlete where you probably won't care).

You should start off with one thing at a time as mentioned before so it's tough making a recommendation. I would do 50mg of test prop every other day at first. Then when you're comfortable add other drugs. Equipoise and NPP are good friendly drugs to start off with. If you get it right, you shouldn't need ancillaries so get blood tests and don't be scared to experiment! 500mg a week just made me bloated and I ran an AI with it. Nice thickness though.

To answer your other question, pin as many times a week as possible, the fluctuations in hormones will be smaller as a result and you will experience less side effects.

Id use prop ED, not EOD.
Either way, thats a lot of pins for a first time user with virgin muscle. They will be in a whole world or cork.

At least with E the injections can be 1-2 per week. Much easier for a novice to deal with.

I do agree that prop is a better drug though...... Just not for a novice I feel.

Thanks

Cheers Scott.

Fuck me thats a lot of gear......
Now dont take this the wrong way, but I know a few dudes that are much larger than you that take less than half that gear man..... Thats intense....

This is my pro cycle and will be making me much bigger than I am on now. Not calling your friends liars but as a whole people lie about how much gear they are on. I wouldn't trust even my best mate to tell me what he is on lol.
Maybe I have a poor response.