• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New pics of Johnnie Jackson

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Looks like training with Branch again has brought those legs up...

pic1-25.jpg

pic2-22.jpg

Guy is some form of beast, really like his intensity. He's doing a 405 deadlift for reps event coming up sometime soon KungFooGoo's pretty sure. He was going head to head with Pete Rubbish(youtube guy) as far as KungFooGoo knows.

Looks good and has some size but where is his neck ? Looking at all these guys really makes me want to go and train

No I'm happy as a natty for now but maybe in a few years.
I know I'd never look like that without roids but it's the amount of hard work they put in is what I look at and makes me want to train harder

question - do you guys actually find these types of physiques inspiring?

No I'm happy as a natty for now but maybe in a few years.
I know I'd never look like that without roids but it's the amount of hard work they put in is what I look at and makes me want to train harder

btw, good luck looking like that with roids.

So I won't get to that size with roids proper eating and exercising ? ( if I wanted to get to that size )

question - do you guys actually find these types of physiques inspiring? Some look good some don't but what's inspiring is the hard work they put in

His physique is great, I'm not aiming to get there but I do admire the work...

But he does need to work on facial poses tho...it looks like he's constipated in first pic...and in the second it looks like he had an accident..lol

question - do you guys actually find these types of physiques inspiring?

btw, good luck looking like that with roids.

Yea I do...I dont think I could ever reach their level...due to genetics but the way they train, diet etc motivates me to do better....

So I won't get to that size with roids proper eating and exercising ? ( if I wanted to get to that size )

question - do you guys actually find these types of physiques inspiring? Some look good some don't but what's inspiring is the hard work they put in

I dont think you could get to that size no...unless your a top level natural bber already? You have to remember top level bbers are in a league of their own when it comes to genetics....injecting some roids, training hard and eating will not get you to that level....you need to also be blessed with crazy genetics....im not saying you dont have them but its a very small % of ppl that do...i.e in Aus there is prob 1-2 bbers that can stand next to top level guys and hold their own - but would never win a show - and thats outa how many bbers in aus? lol

His physique is great, I'm not aiming to get there but I do admire the work...

But he does need to work on facial poses tho...it looks like he's constipated in first pic...and in the second it looks like he had an accident..lol

Have you ever tried to pose when you are dieted down and depleted?