• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Antoine Vaillant

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Another great young bodybuilder...around 23...has been on the scene for years now...became somewhat famous on bb.com when he was younger...

Now he is aiming to get his pro card this year at the Canadian nats...

pic2-20.jpg

pic1-23.jpg

pic3-14.jpg

pic5-10.jpg

pic4-10.jpg

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE][ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6aUYljRlXA[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

used to watch him over at trickstutorials a few years back when he was into tricking

I have been following this dude for AGGGEEESSS now..

Fuck he has the best physique hey .. really envious of his genetics.

See what I mean about abs again...but that's not to take anything away from him...he frikkin huge, those quads are thick as

See what I mean about abs again...but that's not to take anything away from him...he frikkin huge, those quads are thick as

I think hes got a good midsection?

Maybe you have never seen ppl that lean before? lol

Of course GH will affect their midsections somewhat but I dont feel Flex or Antoine have been affected by this just yet...

Just the last pic looked out of symmetry lol...but yeah I havent reaaly seen too much BB'ing....at 23yo looking awesome

I agree except the abs in the LAST pic...is it just me or does it look more like a 5-pack...

Yea somewhat...some ppl have 4 packs, 5 packs, 6 packs, 7 packs, 8 packs.....just depends on the person..

I have a 1-pack hahahaha
just saying that 5 is not a symmetrical number...Does this factor in the judging? Actually what do the judges look for in comps? Is it a combination of size, proportion etc? Or leanness?

Whereeee do you keep track of all these new up and comers Joel?
that russian dude you posted a few weeks ago was a bloody tank

I have a 1-pack hahahaha
just saying that 5 is not a symmetrical number...Does this factor in the judging? Actually what do the judges look for in comps? Is it a combination of size, proportion etc? Or leanness?

Whereeee do you keep track of all these new up and comers Joel?
that russian dude you posted a few weeks ago was a bloody tank

Size, proportion, leanness....

I just follow bbing and pling lol

I still think you should make 1 thread , like NEW UP AND COMERS and post the new kids in there..

Or OLD LEGENDS and throw the doco or training vids in the doco thread.

I still think you should make 1 thread , like NEW UP AND COMERS and post the new kids in there..

Or OLD LEGENDS and throw the doco or training vids in the doco thread.

Yea bro prob a good idea!