• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Birthday gift

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Yo girls....

Thought id get some of your thoughts on my birthday gift to my gf...

I am thinking this:

Thomas20Sabo20White20Zirconia20Ring20TR1710-051-14.jpg

From a designer called Thomas Sabo...has heaps of edgy/modern stuff...kinda suits my gf...

Looking to spend anywhere from say $300-$500 - this is $420...

What you reckon....

Thomas Sabo! Nice Joel ;)

Lock it in Eddie! It's fabulous! I like different kinda jewellrey too, so I hear ya!

And

I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lololol

This is a knife through the hearttttttttt :D

Thomas Sabo! Nice Joel ;)

Lock it in Eddie! It's fabulous! I like different kinda jewellrey too, so I hear ya!

And

I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lololol

This is a knife through the hearttttttttt :D

lol...

I thought it was abit diff than your normal ring, still a nice simple design but just abit more "cooler" ....hate going for the norm!

I like different things too & I'm BEYOND fussy with jewellrey lol You should see the ring on the middle finger of my right hand! I love it & hate it at the same time lolol

Love it Joel. Lock that shit down, am sure she'll love it too ;)

Lucky girl.

See, I should want a boyfriend for the gifts. But I don't.

I want one purely for the snuggling :)

(jewellrey an added bonus) lolol

Too blingy for my taste, but I have gone the route of Thomas Sabo for the gf and dear old mum in the past and it has never failed me.

Alternatively $500 has a lot of potential for getaways/experiences (redballoon etc) if you are after alternate suggestions.

I like different things too & I'm BEYOND fussy with jewellrey lol You should see the ring on the middle finger of my right hand! I love it & hate it at the same time lolol

Love it Joel. Lock that shit down, am sure she'll love it too ;)

Lucky girl.

See, I should want a boyfriend for the gifts. But I don't.

I want one purely for the snuggling :)

(jewellrey an added bonus) lolol

Yea think I will get that one!

Too blingy for my taste, but I have gone the route of Thomas Sabo for the gf and dear old mum in the past and it has never failed me.

Alternatively $500 has a lot of potential for getaways/experiences (redballoon etc) if you are after alternate suggestions.

I think id like to the the ring/necklace route for this bday...something she can keep...

I dont really see going away or whatever a birthday gift...I like doing those things regardless of bday or not...

I think id like to the the ring/necklace route for this bday...something she can keep...

I dont really see going away or whatever a birthday gift...I like doing those things regardless of bday or not...

Feel your pain bro, Ive been with my gf for 3 years now and her bday is coming up next month have no idea what to get her + to make it worst she got me an awesome gift for my bday fml.

Feel your pain bro, Ive been with my gf for 3 years now and her bday is coming up next month have no idea what to get her + to make it worst she got me an awesome gift for my bday fml.

Yea tell me about it...never been one to think to much about what to get ppl...thought I should put abit of effort in this time lol

Joel, the thing about girls and jewelry is if you have taken the time to pick it, no matter if she would have normally picked it her self or not, she will love it cause it's come from you.

And going by the picture, I think she will love it twice as much.:p

Joel, the thing about girls and jewelry is if you have taken the time to pick it, no matter if she would have normally picked it her self or not, she will love it cause it's come from you.

And going by the picture, I think she will love it twice as much.:p

lol thats what im hoping for!

easily solved

buy a photo album that fits 24 or 32 photos, then fill them with photos of yourself and her, and things that mean alot to the both of you like pets or experiences you had together.

you'll get sex