• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pfizer test c

The twinks attack!

Mate no disrepect if your not oni....but its just so weird your both on around the sametime all the time...plus you seem to support everything oni says...and have really only posted in threads oni has been in.

Oni is fairly disliked on the forum due to the way he acts towards ppl, when we try and offer advice to him on how he could improve different things...

So if you are not oni then sorry, if you are or a mate of his then I wouldnt be surprised.

Honestly I think the only way you'll ever prove your not oni/or some1 he knows is by taking a pic with a bit of paper that says ausbb, with your bicep or something in it so we can tell its not oni....you dont need to post your face or anything like that!

Mate no disrepect if your not oni....but its just so weird your both on around the sametime all the time...plus you seem to support everything oni says...and have really only posted in threads oni has been in.

Oni is fairly disliked on the forum due to the way he acts towards ppl, when we try and offer advice to him on how he could improve different things...

So if you are not oni then sorry, if you are or a mate of his then I wouldnt be surprised.

Honestly I think the only way you'll ever prove your not oni/or some1 he knows is by taking a pic with a bit of paper that says ausbb, with your bicep or something in it so we can tell its not oni....you dont need to post your face or anything like that!

I come on for a few hours after work. I don't really care for internet drama so believe what you want.

Calm down all.
GN is not 0ni so please drop it.

GN, I appologize on behalf of AusBB.

Please continue to post, you are most welcome here.

I come on for a few hours after work. I don't really care for internet drama so believe what you want.

Please prove us all wrong and write "AUSBB" on a piece of paper and hold it in a photo where we can see your physique then.. That would end all this madness and put us all in our place.. You would also help your best friend Oni.

Do you have any photos from recent competitions?

Would like to see your physique comp ready

I would like to see half the boys on here posting pictures of themselves too quite frankly! It amazes me how so many demand pics and vids of people, but won't post them of themselves (not singling out anyone in particular mind you)

GN, great pic in the pecs thread (I think) you're off-season, but still look fantastic, thank you for sharing it with the forum :)

I know you're progress is going to be fantastic to watch and hopefully you can share some of your experiences with those who would like to know along the way ;)

I would like to see half the boys on here posting pictures of themselves too quite frankly! It amazes me how so many demand pics and vids of people, but won't post them of themselves (not singling out anyone in particular mind you)

GN, great pic in the pecs thread (I think) you're off-season, but still look fantastic, thank you for sharing it with the forum :)

I know you're progress is going to be fantastic to watch and hopefully you can share some of your experiences with those who would like to know along the way ;)

Yeah.
I have posted pre contest pics before also. My avatar was the day of competition.
If you are all good boys and girls I will post the before and after results of 20ui of growth hormone a day.