• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hi!

VP2

Hi girls,

I am 18 and I am looking to compete later this year, looking forward to meeting some other girls keen to compete :)

The forum looks great :)

lol

Hey VP2, welcone to the forum.

What are you planning to compete in & when?

Keen to hear of your plans. Plenty of nice, knowledgeable folk here to support you along the way!

Best of luck :)

Well I plan to compete in Bikini Diva if I can, it is a new div this year :)

Hopefully in Sept in NSW with INBA.

Very excited, I will get some pics up if I can :)

I have a local bodybuilder from a supplement store helping me, so I hope everything will work out :)

Just some info

I am 18 as you know hehe :)

Weight: 55kg
Height: 5'5

I love training heavy, I love sweet things like cookies so I will die on this diet and I like going to the beach :)

Been training for 2 years on and off :)

Hi VP2, welcome to the forums.
What are the judges looking for in bikini diva?
When will you be kicking off your intense prep?
Cheers
Kaz

This is the desciption on the INBA website, A softer, beach-body compared to the SportsModel Class. Judged just in bikini.

The supplement store owner will be going over this more with me in the coming weeks, but he said its going to be a good way to get my feet wet :)

I could also do Figure Novice aswell this year I think. I want to do the nsw titles on the 30th of september, we think it will be about a 10 week prep :)

Bella and Deep do you compete?

Oh honey, I don't compete & have no plans to lolol

Am just on my own personal fitness journey. (& the consistent tarring & feathering I receive here lol)

Deep does though ;)

Great you've got someone guiding you, I really can't wait to see your efforts & hear about your progress. Good for you! :)

Thank you shrek I will have a look at her log :)

Thanks bella, what comps have you been in deep?

Thank you shrek I will have a look at her log :)

Thanks bella, what comps have you been in deep?

Next year hopefully for me. This year is all about powerlifting till June then gaining LBM. I'd compete in figure.
Will see how the year pans out.:cool:

hey VP2, good luck with your goals :)

oh and deep.... powerlifting FTW! i havnt forgotten about your crossfit love either......

hey VP2, good luck with your goals :)

oh and deep.... powerlifting FTW! i havnt forgotten about your crossfit love either......
I haven't been back to crossfit, only once in my program with PTC. Rather save my energy for deadlifts....
I yearn for heels, figure suits and bad fake tans... The titan singlet and Footy socks just don't make me feel like a woman.....;)

I haven't been back to crossfit, only once in my program with PTC. Rather save my energy for deadlifts....
I yearn for heels, figure suits and bad fake tans... The titan singlet and Footy socks just don't make me feel like a woman.....;)
whats not feminine about a skin tight 1 piece soft suit hugging every curve of your body with knee high socks on.... as you lift with a look like this on your face;

6a010534fc7768970b01127933700428a4-500wi

images

Imagine walking on stage for figure, then accidentally pulling "that" face instead of smiling. Priceless.

Imagine walking on stage for figure, then accidentally pulling "that" face instead of smiling. Priceless.

most of them don't need to pull a face!
to be honest, most figure models are downright ... how do I avoid saying ugly... plain? their body fat is so low their faces look dreadfully aged and some like shrivelled prunes. Not all of them but frankly, outside comp vs comp...huge diff.
but I understand, it's their thing...

ie choose strength over pure aesthetics every day!!!