• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best gym in my area

Go there, walk in, check it out.

Check the online white pages for gyms in your local area and go have a look.

All you will get is commercial gyms nowadays.

Buy your own.

as the title says whats the best gym in the currans hill area, postcode is 2567 here is a map

I lived in Currans Hill for 7 years.
Best of the commercial gyms would be Aqua it or Fitness First. There is also The Gym at Narellan which gets a bit crowded....
The others are quite small in comparison and don't have the equipment the bigger gyms have. There is that new big one at smeaton grange which has very pricey membership.
When i was looking for a gym I chose fitness first, had the best atmosphere and the best member rates for what they offered. Huge layout and lots of equipment. At Aqua Fit you need to be a Catholic Club member, you can always join the club prior to any gym commitment however its an extra yearly charge.
Don't forget there is anytime fitness at Mac square which is the cheapest but not the most equipped, I know it has a squat rack. Some pretty big dudes go there.
Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:
if u want old school hardcore machines olympus at bradbury.i wasnt happy at any gym in ctown because of the simple facts of idiots hence why i built my own gym at home which solved thats problem.24/7 in queen street seems to be good also

yeah not to many good reports come from there.lots of big guys tho,my brother got told off for running on the treadmill.i was under the impression thats what they were for lol

Thanks for all that, may I ask how much you are paying in membership? I went to the one in smeaton grange and it's $12.60 a week, how does that compare?

FF is $28 a fortnight. Smeaton originally quoted me a yearly membership which worked out about $15pw....? This was a year ago?