• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Survey

PTCPerth

PTC Frankston, PTC Brisbane, PTC Sydney ... PTC Perth!!

A very exciting prospect indeed to possibly have a PTC in Perth for all lovers of lifting and getting big and strong!

To help this project, we need information from lifters around Australia, but more importantly from lifters in Perth.

PTC Perth will be true to its origins. No fluff, no BS, basic lifting principles, motivating lifting environment etc.

If you are in Perth please take the time to answer a few basic questions, you may PM the answers if you like. This survey will help us collect the information needed to get this project off the ground.

Your details will be kept confidential.

1. Name/Age/Suburb
2. Current gym(s)
3. Email address & contact phone
4. Years of lifting experience (1RMs if you like as well)
5. Would you consider training at PTC Perth?
6. How far would you travel to train at PTC Perth?
7. What hours do you train and what frequency?
8. What do you think the top 5 essential equipment PTC Perth needs?
9. What is an acceptable price point/range for membership and also casual use?
10. Anything else?

Thanks for your time in answering these questions.

Strong Is Strong

Yer mate its Paul and Dan from Ruccis Gym.

To be honest its not why I logged in, I logged in because I started updating my training log on pro raw, and thought id update my ausbb one as well.

In regards to the survey, we really need Perth lifters to show an interest if its something they would like to see in Perth.

As I said, our vision for the gym is a no bs style, bars, platforms, racks, kettlebells etc. no fluff gym.

I live in Melbourne but you can sleep easy knowing that PTC Perth has the "hyjak seal of approval"

Guaranteed better sleep and strength gains in my sleep tonight! booooooooommmmm!!!

Thanks mate, appreciated.

wingman will be pleased. There are a few forum members that were keen for PTC Perth to start up.

Good job gents :)

Cheers.

Yep what we need are for those guys/gals to fill out the survey... it's a great project and we are looking forward to putting it all together and finally getting PTC Perth on the map!

Wingman is in the process of building a home on his block of land and is paying $3200 for the garage ceiling to be raised so that he don't put weights through it. :p

Which area are you guys looking at going to? I'm a big fan of PTC - never been, just mostly because Trent, Moons and Sticky all sound like they've got their heads screwed on the right way. Hopefully you guys will keep up that trend.

I'll pm you my survey.

Forrestfield, sorta near the airport. I work in Vic Park / Burswood area so was closest.

Other options were Yanchep 100km north of Perth or Wellard, 100km south of Perth. Perth is running out of land lol.

No dicko, NOR people aren't allowed to submit the survey otherwise the PTC will end up up there :(

wingman, without a doubt it will be NOR mate, but we are looking at locations close to highways/freeways thats accessible, out of the peak traffic areas and also affordable.

Where is your current ruccis gym? Do you run it out of a home or commercial gym, or does it have it's own space?

I was only having a dig on the NOR thing. Those 3 criteria you've listed sound contradictory with each other to be honest.

Be honest - you want to go NOR because of muscle pit right?

And NOR I'd choose Malaga. Has very cheap rent, highway access, not too far away from everything.

Maybe Bayswater but that'd be more expensive. Joondalup would just exclude too many people.