• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Damn you server

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Sorry about the downtime , problem was a script running in the background that was chewing up resources , it went haywire for some reason , should be under control now

i did a blessing and a chant and sacificed a computer to the computer gods

I thought my prolific posting had finally bought the forum to its knees!!! lolol

Glad its business as usual then :D

the forum is ok , just the server it lays on , no computer runs flawless all the time

Ausbb is just a side gig for me , I have a job outside of Ausbb working night shift so have to make time for work sleep gym , eat and other commitments

Server is on shared webhosting that costs less than $10 a month
You get what you pay for!

I know nothing about any of this IT stuff, but isn't there a better option that can be explored??

Forum's been slow to respond for me today....even when it's not completely down, the slow response thing happens quite a bit.

Some of us have donated money to help the forum chug along. I'd hate to think that the cheapest options have been used, when perhaps better options are available to eliminate these continual problems.