• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Name Them

Bella

Babycakes
1. The best date you've ever had
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine)
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing?
4. The most romantic night you've ever had
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice)

/go

Mine

1. Best date was James, he was 44yo and I was 21, he was CEO of a stockbroking firm that I met at a function. Sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on in all my life. I was shitting myself because he was so wealthy and so much older. I didn't think I'd know what to do, or say, or how to act. And I was freaking out all afternoon, wondering if he was going to take me to some swish restaurant where I wouldn't know which fork to hold.
He picked me up in his BMW convertible and I couldn't even breathe.
He took me to Kangaroo Point Cliffs and had packed a picnic basket and a bottle of wine...we sat there for 8 hours, laying under the stars. Greatest date ever! :)
2. Edward, he was 16, pushed me against the swim shed and laid one on me. I was 11! lol
3. Lost virginity at 19, it was awkward AND disappointing! lol
4. Yet to come! (I hope!) lol
5. hmmm...yes.

:)

1. The best date you've ever hadIt involved a Merc, in the city, and a shirtless dude....best night ever........;)
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine)Luke, I was 17. He is now gay and lives in Pyrmont. He liked alot of tongue.
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing?Very disappointing
4. The most romantic night you've ever hadFirst date with my husband
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice)Oh shit yes.......:(:(:(:rolleyes:
/go
;);) and since I'm a lady I don't give too many details;)

1. The best date you've ever had Tandem skydive together then picnic at the landing
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine) Lydia at 16
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing? 20.. yea yea late starter. Was with girl slightly older so was good.
4. The most romantic night you've ever had 1st anniversary with my previous gf
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice). I do at the moment

/go

Fine I'll bite :p

good for you wingers! lol

Skydiving is my idea of hell on earth...just sayin! lol

*scared of heights*
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Skydiving is awesome. Heights didn't really come into it at all tbh.

In saying that I dont think i could ever ever bungee jump. It's the thought of the "bounce" effect at the bottom (when rope goes from full extension to slack) that makes my tummy turn.

1. The best date you've ever had Never had one, oh KungFooGoo tells a lie. Wen't to Arirang (DIY korean bbq Joint) was the best food i've tasted in a long time. Girl was a minger though.
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine) A normal kiss, not school yard pecking, KungFooGoo would have had to have been... 13 l think, not sure, didn't write it down in KungFooGoo's diary.
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing? KungFooGoo was 16, girl in question was... either 17 or 18 at the time. KungFooGoo was "content"
4. The most romantic night you've ever had Isn't that the same as question 1 really? l had a fun time with myself cooking the bbq, tasted rather swell
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice) No, l don't see why you wouldn't be able to? If you wan't someone take them, if they say no then fuck it. If you do nothing its your own fault though, no point regretting it though.

/go

Bitch's aint shit cept hoes and tricks <--- Not KungFooGoo's thought, I just had to write something because it said "error"

That's the beauty about those DIY restaurants, if you're date is a minger you don't have to awkwardly sit there, you can cook your food and still have a good time.

I searched for minger on google images and this was my 2nd match

cheryl-cole.jpg

1. The best date you've ever had
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine)
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing?
4. The most romantic night you've ever had
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice)

/go

Just way too many open roads on this one to type my
answers.

So, let's talk about it over dinner. Oh don't worry I'm a
gentleman... I'll even let you pay.

Devante.