• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Libby Trickett

trofius

Any one else see the swimming, she is buff as... Probably has better shoulders and tris than most of the GUYS here.

oh yessss, they were pumped full of bro gear too!
lol

Libby is not. She is naturally bro shouldered! :D

lolol

she does have the teensiest waist on earth!!!

Or maybe the bro shoulders make it look like the teensiest waist on earth?

Either way, I need to do some pendalay rows or somethin!!! :D

Ahhh she's sacrificed the bum and boobs for athleticism and bro shoulders to winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

SQUAT!!!

lol

tsk tsk

now you're just trying to hurt my feelings! lololol

I will never have wings!! But I WILL SQUAT damnit!

Libby is a cutie. Bro shoulders n all...go for it wingman! (I think she's married with kids btw, just sayin) :D

Kids dont scare me
I've gone after an engaged girl before but not a married one. Hmm new challenges.