• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New study shows 20% of women orgasm while working out

lol

Devante. This is interesting.

I can't comment because I've never experienced an orgasm 'during' training.
But I have several before I ever get out of bed - and can certainly attest to still being incredibly aroused 'after' training is complete....

a bloody viscious cycle for single womens!
lolol

This is why they have women only gyms. They can all pull faces there that they can't in a normal gym. haha

lol bull

men's orgasm face is MUCH funnier! :D

Actually that's not entirely true.....I have been shown some interesting women faces too....

Fernwoods it is!
lolol

mmmmm nah
defs get angry enough and horny enough to hatefuck the shit out of some banging dude, but, married...soooo. ya know. i go home. haha.

il_fullxfull.311075955.jpg

lol

Devante. This is interesting.

I can't comment because I've never experienced an orgasm 'during' training.
But I have several before I ever get out of bed - and can certainly attest to still being incredibly aroused 'after' training is complete....

a bloody viscious cycle for single womens!
lolol

Not sure why my name is in this.. Stop that!!

But I can confirm this phenomena... Like Arnold said

It's like cumming when I hit the squat the bar.. can you imagine???
Every time I do a rep it's like cumming???

Oh hang on this is a bout women.... lol

Devante.

Omgawwwwwddddddddd

Lololol

Maybe I should stop cumming upon waking up & instead just see what happens during 5am training?? lol

I don't think so tho!

Will report back! I have a feeling I'll just be incredibly sexually frustrated lol

Omgawwwwwddddddddd

Lololol

Maybe I should stop cumming upon waking up & instead just see what happens during 5am training?? lol

I don't think so tho!

Will report back! I have a feeling I'll just be incredibly sexually frustrated lol

You spontaneously orgasm when you wake up? Or is it more of a manually encouraged orgasm?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUNKKgZ-1w]Arnold Schwarzenegger - "The Pump" Pumping Iron (1977) - YouTube[/ame]