• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When haven't you forgiven?

DKD

Private Dancer
Not sure if anyone will want to contribute to this....it may be a touchy subject for some, but in what circumstances haven't you forgiven someone for something/s they did to you?

I've had a situation pop up today where someone has sent me a message asking forgiveness for some shit that went down last year. For people that I care about, I'm very forgiving and compassionate, but in this case I'm not interested in forgiving.

How about you?

Good one DKD.

I have only one.

A girlfriend, of 25 years slapped my daughter across the face when she was 3yo

It was a sudden fit of anger, my little one was crying because her son had bitten her.

I walked in as she slapped my child.

Never spoken to her again & will never ever forgive her.

I don't even hit my own child, I'll be damed if its ok for someone else to hit her because she's crying????? Makes NO fckn sense!!

She's tried to apologise. Her husband has tried. Her whole family tried to make it right.

No one could.

Cross me, & its up to me.
Cross my child, & you're dead to me.

The End

In 1998, my sister left the gate open, my Blue Cattle Dog Butch, ran out on the main road and was killed.
Have never forgiven her.....

In 1996, I bought home a dingo pup, raised it from a few days old, mother was killed on the Highway up past Hill End, had her for 2 years, my parents gave her to the pound. The pound destroyed her.....
Have never forgiven them..... They have never given me a reason to this day as to why they took her away....

Woah, you got scary at the end there Bella lol....but yeah I completely agree with your attitude, don't anyone mess with my kids, fork that bro!

i think there is forgiveness for almost everything.. it does depend on what happens but i think you should always try to forgive..
if not forgive at least dont let it get to you so much that it eats you up and results in a less happier life.

ive had situations where serious stuff has happened and there is an oppurtunity to not forgive and never speak to someone again... but thats a silly option and i ve never taken it.... if you do forgive i tihnk it makes you the better person. and if someone is genuinely sorry for something and shows active steps to show it you should forgive, but it doesnt mean a friendship will be the same again.
and if you dont forgive ppl dont expect ppl to forgive you when you stuff up, coz everyone does

I have always, and will always forgive family for anything. I've had a major falling out with family over a very serious failing relating to my parents death....over time I forgave.

I have no grudges on anyone. Life's too short. Trying to remember and all the things that have hurt me for whatever reason, I feel I've come to terms with and gotten over. They no longer effect me. I do however feel genuine remorse for the wrong doings I have done. Judgement day will be a doosey.

Good points Brendon & I don't let it eat me up.

It actually surprises me how readily & easily I was able to let go & walk away from a 25 year friendship.

No issues, no hatred.

Unacceptable behaviour like that, doesn't warrant a friendship imo

Life is good. I'm happy.

I don't wish bad things for her. I've just moved on :)

Deep - That raises a question for me - is direct family unforgivable?

When we were growing up we were so poor we had nothing. I got clothes for christmas they had to last until the next christmas.
we had no toys, just a push bike and a trampoline amongst 3 kids.
When the only thing you own is taken away, it stays with you forever.....

As one of my mentors would say ANYTHING can be forgiven.

If you are interested look at the clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMWLk4NR3RI]"F" Is For Forgiveness - YouTube[/ame]

Devante.
'May all beings be at peace' :)

Attachments

• Forgiveness.jpg
    Forgiveness.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 16
Saw a ex gf that I was seeing for 3 1/2 years....saw her at a music festival last year and she called me over and started crying and saying how sorry she was about how it ended and what she did...she was cheating on me etc etc....she was saying how she wanted to be friends etc etc....I told her straight up we never loved eachother and we cant have anything to do with eachother....I can put things behind me and not hold a grudge as such but I would never forgive her for what she did....I pretty much wasted 3 1/2 years of my life on her...

Damn that was a pretty long time... reminds me of a thread from whirlpool forums a few weeks ago where the OP was in a relationship for 10 yrs and was engaged to the girl but she ended cheating on him for a guy that still lived with his parents....
Also she wanted to sue him for dunno wtf...

Damn that was a pretty long time... reminds me of a thread from whirlpool forums a few weeks ago where the OP was in a relationship for 10 yrs and was engaged to the girl but she ended cheating on him for a guy that still lived with his parents....
Also she wanted to sue him for dunno wtf...

lol fuarrrrrk....

I got over it pretty fast coz I knew we didnt love eachother....the relationship just went on that long coz it was the "thing" to do...if that makes sense...

Took me about 3 weeks to get over her...

She had a new bf 2 1/2 weeks later LOL....

lol fuarrrrrk....

I got over it pretty fast coz I knew we didnt love eachother....the relationship just went on that long coz it was the "thing" to do...if that makes sense...

Took me about 3 weeks to get over her...

She had a new bf 2 1/2 weeks later LOL....

Bahhhh.....
I've had the experience of splitting up with ex's and they having bf's like 1 week later... Really pisses me off when they say shit like her and that guy are just friends etc.... in the weeks leading up to the breakup.
Cant believe how easy girls are able to find new bf's lol....

Had the experience of them cheating as well.... really pissed me off, I once saw the guy in a restaurant acting so cocky and hanging out with other girls while my ex was in a relationship at the time...

Felt like punching him and disgusted... but more so disgusted with myself for still feeling sad towards crap like that lol...

Bahhhh.....
I've had the experience of splitting up with ex's and they having bf's like 1 week later... Really pisses me off when they say shit like her and that guy are just friends etc.... in the weeks leading up to the breakup.
Cant believe how easy girls are able to find new bf's lol....

Had the experience of them cheating as well.... really pissed me off, I once saw the guy in a restaurant acting so cocky and hanging out with other girls while my ex was in a relationship at the time...

Felt like punching him and disgusted... but more so disgusted with myself for still feeling sad towards crap like that lol...

It made it alot easier for me coz I knew I didnt love her and the shit she had done I could never forgive her...so it made moving on fairly easy!

Cross me, & its up to me.
Cross my child, & you're dead to me.

That sums me up too Bella.

DKD, I have no reason to hold a grudge like that against anyone so far in my life. I'm pretty easy going person but I won't tolerate anyone hurting my wife or kids or general family for that matter. Ofcourse I am sensible and would look at it on a case by case situation, but I'm talking bad stuff, not arguments or petty shit. Bad stuff could be many things that cross a very distinct red line in my personal opinion. I would turn into someone very different to what most are use to. Fortunately as I have said, I have not had to bother with this part of myself and have no reason to not forgive anyone thus far in my life.