• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Using T3/Clen during bulking cycle?

keffe

About to do a 4th cycle consisting of:

Test E 750mg per week x 12 weeks
Eq 500mg pw x 12 weeks

PCT
Clomid and Nolva on hand with Hcg available.

Is there any point on using t3/clen during this cycle or best to save this for a 'cutting' cycle?

I know little about any of this stuff.

But I do know clen is for cutting & dropping fat, can't imagine why you would use it during a bulking cycle...

Yeah i'd be saving that clen for a cutting cycle, for now just concerntrate on getting the most of that Bulk....

Clen & T3 are some of the worst hormones
If you want to stay lean on cycle, don't pick hormones that bloat you up and instead pick ones that are thermogenic & don't convert to estrogen and make sure you don't eat like shit lol

Um because this is a forum & I have done some research on clen being an aide in dropping fat during the cutting phase :confused:

I didn't know it could be used during bulking also Skalatharx.

Forgive me for having the audacity to humbly say I don't know much about cycling roids. I don't! It's the truth. But I offered what I know about clen. Thats all.

Last edited:
Um because this is a forum & I have done some research on clen being an aide in dropping fat during the cutting phase :confused:

I didn't know it could be used during bulking also Skalathrax.

Forgive me for having the audacity to humbly say I don't know much about cycling roids. I don't! It's the truth. But I offered what I know about clen. Thats all.

First lesson clen and T3 aren't steroids. Remember at the end of the day these can be dangerous drugs and with the wrong kind of information could leave the user in a world of hurt. Im just giving some advice thats all, don't want to offend, but rather educate.

Education is always appreciated & neccessary.

Thankyou :)

Am sure OP will appreciate your input/advice too

What are people's opinions here about DNP?
I know a lot of people that have had good results with it, but of one or two people that had to go to hospital lol. They went full-retard with the dosages though

What are people's opinions here about DNP?
I know a lot of people that have had good results with it, but of one or two people that had to go to hospital lol. They went full-retard with the dosages though

Anything used in TNT is not good for humans...do not use....