• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

Alpha Moth

No idea if one has been started yet lol. Anyone else here into photography?

Post only YOUR pictures please :)

I only just got myself a DLSR so I'm new to it all. A snap I got in Italy
2d78xog.jpg

Ooooo I LOVE photography! Although need a new camera these days :(

Love that pic Alpha!

This is Paris, my home for 2 years....and I fell in love with everything about this city, the people and myself while I was here ;)

This picture sums up exactly what my heart feels and misses every single day....

Attachments

• Paris.jpg
    Paris.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 32
No idea if one has been started yet lol. Anyone else here into photography?

Post only YOUR pictures please :)

I only just got myself a DLSR so I'm new to it all. A snap I got in Italy
2d78xog.jpg

For some reason this pic creeps me out lol

Ooooo I LOVE photography! Although need a new camera these days :(

Love that pic Alpha!

This is Paris, my home for 2 years....and I fell in love with everything about this city, the people and myself while I was here ;)

This picture sums up exactly what my heart feels and misses every single day....

Why did you live in Paris?? Would love to go!

I lived overseas for 12 years Joel.

Was based in London for many years, but moved around with work. 2 years in Paris, 18 months in Belgium, 2 years in New York and then moved to Canada...eventually.

I loved everywhere I went, for different reasons. But Paris, has my heart. It felt more like home than anywhere else I've ever been.

I fell in love, a million times over in Paris. With people, food, ideals, myself, the lifestyle...the city. Omg...the city has a beautiful heartbeat all it's own.

I was 24 and helped an old lady in the market square one day when she dropped a basket of produce, I was then forced to hold her elbow and help her with her shop...then walk her home!! She was 83, her name was Sophie and she became my 'family' in Paris. I had Sunday lunch with her every week, her grandsons were like my brothers and they taught me French and I taught them English. Best years of my life.

Eventually, I would name my own daughter after that beautiful old woman, who gave me her heart :)

Adored every second of it.

Someday I hope to return there, with my own little Sophie :)

one of my all time favourite photos. Was only taken with a crappy point and shoot, but I will never forget this moment.
img2746da.jpg

Was based in London for many years, but moved around with work. 2 years in Paris, 18 months in Belgium, 2 years in New York and then moved to Canada...eventually.

I loved everywhere I went, for different reasons. But Paris, has my heart. It felt more like home than anywhere else I've ever been.

I fell in love, a million times over in Paris. With people, food, ideals, myself, the lifestyle...the city. Omg...the city has a beautiful heartbeat all it's own.

I was 24 and helped an old lady in the market square one day when she dropped a basket of produce, I was then forced to hold her elbow and help her with her shop...then walk her home!! She was 83, her name was Sophie and she became my 'family' in Paris. I had Sunday lunch with her every week, her grandsons were like my brothers and they taught me French and I taught them English. Best years of my life.

Eventually, I would name my own daughter after that beautiful old woman, who gave me her heart :)

What languages do you speak? I lived in berlin for a year and Stuttgart for a year. Planning to do Norway and Canada sometime..
I love Norway though.

faaaark that is insane my friend!!

I get the beard now! lolol

Where was this???

Photography has more to do with the photographer, than the equipment Alpha ;)

Beautiful shot...just breathtaking! Literally!

(is scared of heights damnit!)
lol

What languages do you speak? I lived in berlin for a year and Stuttgart for a year. Planning to do Norway and Canada sometime..
I love Norway though.

Aww Norway is sensational. Geneva, also fantastic. One of my favourite little cities was a place called Brugge in Belgium - I 'stopped over' there on my trek back from Amsterdam and ended up staying for 3 months! lolol

I speak fluent French, some Italian and Spanish, English and International Swearing. lol

I think I know how to say FU in almost every language on earth? lolol

Wow great story! - what were you doing for work?

This place is called "trolltunga" (trolls tongue) it is in Norway, near Odda.

Some more pictures from Norway.
img0685ls.jpg

img1988u.jpg

img0649y.jpg

img0647qx.jpg

img0630v.jpg

img2759l.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful Alpha!

The picture of the guy standing on that boulder between two cliffs, seriously made me feel physically ill lololol

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa am so scared of heights! :(

On the upside, pictures are gorgeous!

beautiful Alpha!

The picture of the guy standing on that boulder between two cliffs, seriously made me feel physically ill lololol

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa am so scared of heights! :(

On the upside, pictures are gorgeous!

the guy is me :) they are all of me or my friends, taken from my camera.