• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Estimate on what this is worth.

kal-el

Im looking at moving overseas soon, so Im considering selling my home gym.

1x power rack, its welded and shallow, its built to be bolted down but I use it not bolted down. Its not home made its an old commercial one.

Grage gym bumper plates

4x20kg
2x10kg
2x5kg

1x 1200Ibs muscle motion needle bar

1x home made prowler

1x fid bench rated at 350kg

steel plates

2x 15kg
2x10kg
2x5kg
2x2.5kg
6x.5kg

1x weighted vest +30kg

1x16kg kettle bell

6x commercial rubber flooring

1x45deg back ext, old commercial one.

I think thats all I have.

Generally it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Also, as a whole package or individually?
Also, location? I might be interested in some of it ;)

Saw on the other forum you were going to work in the US?

Not sure where you're from but if you're in Perth I might be able to buy your bumpers.

Saw on the other forum you were going to work in the US?

Not sure where you're from but if you're in Perth I might be able to buy your bumpers.

Yeah Im trying to head over there bu its a lot harder to find a job and more expensive than I thought, but Im still trying.

I live in Brissie.

Hey dude.. when do you plan to sell. I might be interested in buying a few items. Where in brisbane?

Highest bidder go

I like this post the best.

Im not 100% certain Im selling as Im not sure I will get a visa but I should know by 27/3.

I just wanted to get an idea on what people thought it was worth so I could figure out how much cash I have and how much I need to head off overseas.