• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Pirate Bay

KungFooGoo

Gangster
Do any other theifs on here have trouble with Pirate Bay now? I've downloaded the latest version of uTorrent and still nothing. When l try to save links it just says "cant download" or something along those lines. Grinding KungFooGoo's gears..

I've watched basically every tv series there is, so yes it does help because then I can tell you where i got it :)

Sons of Anarchy....try at eztv.it
Have to do them individually though.
You're welcome.

l was more or less joking when l said Sons of Anarchy. (i've got all seasons downloaded already before pirate bay wen't wack) Just said it incase you wouldn't help me if l said the new Hilltop album.

i got photoshop the other day, only thing i need is a code that works to unlock it permanently lol

Can you imagine how bad that would smell.... Tyler Knight wrote about he wen't to one in some random back room. Zero ventalation and just a shitty ceiling fan. He said it was his turn to blow on the chick but he passed out because of the heat/smell and woke up with jizz on him from when he fell down.... He did get a t-shirt and $20 out of it though, seems legit.
ohhhhhh shiiiiiit.... so he passed out and woke up covered in cum?? fuck that... bet he wanted to shower with a scourer.... not clean, not clean

How come with some things on piratebay there is no "download" link anymore and instead its some magnet thing?

What is the magnet thing? Will it still work?