• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Revised Choc Mint coming soon

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Hi Guys.

Within a few weeks we will have our long awaited replacement mint flavouring coming in.
For those who are customers that tried the original choc mint it was some what of a story, in short we were not able to get the mint flavour we originaly trialed (and did all our testing on) and later had to go with an option b.

Once toned down the option b was ok (the one we are currently selling) however we worked very hard and have now finally secured a version very similar to the original one we trialed.

By the end of the month we should have the prefered Choc Mint back on the shelves and for next month we will attempt to include at least one sample in with every single order that goes out.
It is a fantastic flavour and once trialed by customers I expect it to be very popular.

I dont mind the current choc mint actually (just finishing off my last 1kg bag), so am curious to see if this actually improves on the taste..
Only thing is that it has less % protein than all the other flavours :)

Jungman, you can expect the Choc Mint to go from a flavour which is decent to a flavour which is better described as delicious.
It really is a great flavour.

Just got my free 1kg bag of the new chock mint yesterday with my order.

Could not help myself and tried it as soon as I came home mixed it up in 200lm of full cream milk.......WOW:eek: it's heaven in a shaker cup, loved it, the best choc mint out there by a mile this one would be hard if not impossible to beat.

This flavour will be staple in my protein shakes from now on. :)

Last edited:

Could not help myself and tried it as soon as I came home mixed it up in 200lm of full cream milk.......WOW:eek: it's heaven in a shaker cup, loved it, the best choc mint out there by a mile this one would be hard if not impossible to beat.

Sounds good... I've still got some of there older one and its awesome in milk....

Can't wait to try the newer flavour....

+1