• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you initiate sex?

DKD

Private Dancer
Recently I was in the mood for some lovin' so I went up to my wife, who was laying on the sofa reading a book. I squeezed alongside, sat down, looked in her eyes for a moment (with a twinkle of course), gave her my best smile and came up with this pearler of a line:

"How's it going?"

She cracked up at the lameness of it, she laughed hard and it really put her in a great mood and set the tone well for the fun that followed. "How's it going" has been a running joke between us ever since.

Another sophisticated technique I like to use is to come up behind her while she's washing the dishes, slide my arms through hers and work the neck with my lips. This has a very high success rate, however timing is critical with this technique coz I just can't stand unwashed dishes being left in the sink.

How about you? How do you get the party started?

lmao

And good morning to you too DKD! :D

I will watch this thread with great interest!

There is no seduction or initiation required when you're on your own? In fact the levels of selfishness & indulgence skyrocket without any gentle, suggestive preludes whatsoever! lol

Good luck with those dishes! lol

Another good technique is to help with the housework, but for me this is a last resort. :D

Thinking about it...I can't imagine you'd ever really have to 'ask' for sex?

Don't we just take the 'actions speak louder than words' approach and start playfully touching and kissing and casually carressing? To see if it's well received or not? lol

If it is - all systems go?

If it's not - then you go it alone?

Different journey's to same destination?

lol