• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hcg diet

The HCG diet is another silly fad, the only reason people loose weight on it is because of the 1000cal diet lol.

Shit! only 1000 cals, fwaaaark no wonder they lose weight, all muscle loss I would imagine. Thats like a starvation diet.

Shit! only 1000 cals, fwaaaark no wonder they lose weight, all muscle loss I would imagine. Thats like a starvation diet.

Yeah allot o female teens in the US are doing it, I don't know where the hell it all started. Probably someone trying to make a quick buck

I have seen journals of HCG diets, where people have only 500 cals a day! Not on this forum... It is ridiculous!
You can have salad and steak everyday 3 times a day and it will still be cheaper!!

I am HCG drop user and using it from 3 weeks. I am in my phase 1 and i have lost my weight upto 15 pounds within this time perion and it s quite good for me. I dun have any information regarding clen becaus ei haven't

Last edited by a moderator:
Only retards follow stupid diets like this!

There is a plenty of scientific research on the efficacy of hcg on weight loss for humans. Testing involved injecting hcg....

A lot of the hcg diets involve oral doses with no where near the concentration..

ive used hcg in a cutting cycle and it worked well.

i wouldn't do it again tho....makes you do effed up shit....i i watched the notebook :(

Only retards follow stupid diets like this!

There is a plenty of scientific research on the efficacy of hcg on weight loss for humans. Testing involved injecting hcg....

A lot of the hcg diets involve oral doses with no where near the concentration..

I should have added that the research shows repeatedly that hcg does nothing...

It's all the usual bs

other peoples research and realworld results can differ by a good margin.

I lost a good amount of weight with it, but turned into a bitch

I am HCG drop user and using it from 3 weeks. I am in my phase 1 and i have lost my weight upto 15 pounds within this time perion and it s quite good for me. I dun have any information regarding clen becaus ei haven't use it.

We understand some of you guys don't prefer HCG but your opinion is different from ours and so does our experiences. I found HCG Drops as a victorious tool in regaining myself confidence. I have been stubborn and lifeless even during my early college days. Our family has history of obesity and it got me too. One of my shielas told me she was double her current weight (55 kilos) a couple of months back and what salvaged her from depression was HCG Australia Wide drops. I was hesitant but then, desperate at the same time. I have tried various programs and none of them worked. HCG Australia Wide did miracles to me. In a week I lost 4 kilos. Currently, after a month of usage I am wearing clothes 2 sizes down. I was blown away with this product and I surely want to share this inspiration with you all. I lost the weight I wanted to and it helped me heaps. You can check the thing yourself. Just sharin' my happiness and success with everyone. Ta!

We understand some of you guys don't prefer HCG but your opinion is different from ours and so does our experiences. I found HCG Drops as a victorious tool in regaining myself confidence. I have been stubborn and lifeless even during my early college days. Our family has history of obesity and it got me too. One of my shielas told me she was double her current weight (55 kilos) a couple of months back and what salvaged her from depression was HCG Australia Wide drops. I was hesitant but then, desperate at the same time. I have tried various programs and none of them worked. HCG Australia Wide did miracles to me. In a week I lost 4 kilos. Currently, after a month of usage I am wearing clothes 2 sizes down. I was blown away with this product and I surely want to share this inspiration with you all. I lost the weight I wanted to and it helped me heaps. You can check the thing yourself. Just sharin' my happiness and success with everyone. Ta!

They are homeopathic HCG drops. There is nothing even in them.

a workmate tried this despite my advice not to, how it should be a lifestyle change not fad diet etc etc...

results were: he lost weight really fast, looked like a sack of crap due to now having lots of flab, naturally he couldn't stick to the diet 100% in the end and put it all back on. Not cheap either $300 worth of crap including the drops IIRC. and yes it was "homoeopathic" nonsense as well.