• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ben Pakulski 4.5 years progress

walt

DuffProteinMan
Approximately 4.5 year progression

Before pics are from the 2007 North American and the after are the 2012 Arnold Classic

mwek48.jpg

2ryhks0.jpg

rs7z92.jpg

nnm8nt.jpg

mjtk4j.jpg

ossnr4.jpg

Couldn't find him hitting a MM in 07, so this is from the 2008 North American

2v3o5ds.jpg

This dude has a fantasic shape and a bright future with a 4th place at the Arnold!! but he NEEDS to really work on his back....

dude has an amazing physique but as posted above, when your at that level prob need to work on shape of your back and so fourth already has the width though

wats that lump in between his abs?

Eeeeesh!

Looks fwaarked huh, wonder if its an old hernia or some shit? :confused:

At first I thought it was his belly button but than realized it was too high, I was like WTF is that thing LOL.

not a great deal of change for 4.5yrs and being a pro.

i like his physique tho, prefer it over the mass monsters of today.

Dem calves are absolutely ridiculous.

Imgaine Wolfe with those calves.
I bet Wolf is jelly.

Ohhh yeah. Blow 'em all away.

I would like to see Toney Freeman in mint condition too.
The X man

13,000 :D