• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Announcement

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
In the words of Bruce Buffer... "It's Time"
Time to stop all this nonsense,

As a rule from now on please keep posts on topic esp in the Strength, Bodybuilding and diet forums. Crap posts there will be removed with no exception.

We have a "General Topic" forum and even an "Off Topic Thread" for posting random stuff and venting.

if you don't like sex talk don't go to the "Relationship" forum, simple yeah?

If you feel a post is off-topic report it and it will be checked out.

C'mon chill out relax and have some fun.

Oh yeah and lift some fckn weights.

Also remember the "ignore user button"
attachment.php

The whole forum?

Come on, what's going on here, forums are just like family gatherings, there is always that creepy uncle (dkd) annoying little nephew (0ni) grumpy old aunty (deep) but you love em all dontcha?
Idiots.

Is there a way to ignore whole threads? Or even whole sections?
Yeah it's called not clicking on the thread. You must have no sense of humour mate. Would hate to be at a party with you.

LOL @ Andy.

Yeah it's called not clicking on the thread. You must have no sense of humour mate. Would hate to be at a party with you.

LOL @ Andy.

I more so meant so the threads didnt show up when i click for new posts.

I have great sense of humour mate, but whats funny about this forum turning into a massive joke... oh wait i guess that is kinda funny..

Get it, joke / humour.

See im hillarious.

In all seriousness though, what does the total and utter shit that gets spoken about in threads by Bella and others about how many times she has sucked a guy off have to do with my sense of humour? I dont find that kinda stuff funny, i find it sad. Sad that people have such an uninteresting life that they would need to seek attention on a bodybuilding forum where the members are 95% male. Of course you are going to talk non stop about sex, orgasms and post pictures of youself nude when the majority of people on here are guys.

I seriously want to stop wasting my time with this shit, hence why i asked if i can block certain thread/sections from showing up when i select "show new posts". So is it possible to do this?

Reactions: Azz
No it's not possible as far as I'm aware.

Maybe Graeme could have this function added on.

I seriously want to stop wasting my time with this shit, hence why i asked if i can block certain thread/sections from showing up when i select "show new posts". So is it possible to do this?

I think this is a fair enough request.

It is easy to say "just don't read it", but it is easier said than done. Especially when a thread has racked up like 100 posts since the last time you clicked on it, you kinda get curious as to what the hell is going on.

It is easy to say "just don't read it", but it is easier said than done. Especially when a thread has racked up like 100 posts since the last time you clicked on it, you kinda get curious as to what the hell is going on.

So did i, i got worried thinking i was being unreasonable when Shrek responded like he did with a personal attack...

I read alot of the sections but mostly interested in Training logs and threads, powerlifting and food related. General for the lolz :D

I used to read the non lifting stuff but I just lose track now when theres 1000 new posts each day...thanks for the tip Admin

like the wet paint sign , the sign says the paint is wet but you still need to touch it to make sure

if you don't like the thread simply ignore it , when i check out the newspaper i will read the title of the article if the title doesn't interest me i wont read the article , same thing for forums read the thread title and decied whether it is worth the click ,

reading over a thread title doesn't take up much time , max of a few seconds

The trouble is, even the relationship and general threads used to actually be interesting (Joel's sexy time thread had good discussion for the first 3 pages, as did the how young would you go...)...now they're full of shitty posts by an attention seeking user...

The trouble is, even the relationship and general threads used to actually be interesting (Joel's sexy time thread had good discussion for the first 3 pages, as did the how young would you go...)...now they're full of shitty posts by an attention seeking user...

Wait so your saying you are interested in the threads in general section but they are getting spammed and the mods are saying its okay to spam in general section.

Just stop the spamming and everyone will be happy I think.

All what you say is subjective, and you are right some threads one way or another are silly, but again this is subjective.

I do feel though, that if someone or something on a forum, on the internet is really bugging you then I really think that it is not that, that is causing the grief, but rather something else in your personal life?

Now, I'm just putting that out there, to think about.

Jim I think you are confused between spam and general posts that are off-topic.

Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social networking spam, television advertising and file sharing network spam. It is named for Spam, a luncheon meat, by way of a Monty Python sketch in which Spam is included in almost every dish.
Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. Because the barrier to entry is so low, spammers are numerous, and the volume of unsolicited mail has become very high. In the year 2011, the estimated figure for spam messages is around seven trillion. The costs, such as lost productivity and fraud, are borne by the public and by Internet service providers, which have been forced to add extra capacity to cope with the deluge. Spamming has been the subject of legislation in many jurisdictions.[1]
A person who creates electronic spam is called a spammer.[2]