• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Test E week 4 ,NO gains ?, advice please!

westbeach73

Hi Everyone, Several months ago I finished a 10 week cycle of (globle anabolics) sus250/ deca. I took a small dose of 1ml each/once week for 10 weeks. I grew big time, went from 76kg to 85kg and have maintained the growth sitting at 84kg know.
Im at week 4 now of a 12-14 week test e, deca cycle. Im taking 250ml test e ,twice a week(mon 250/ thurs 250) , as well as deca(mon 1ml, thurs 11ml).
I havent retained any water/ bloating yet or seen any significant growth? Im conserned?, Is it still early?, any advice?
The teste e is from a pharmacy real stuff:confused:

Are you eating more food?

If you don't eat more, how do you expect to grow?

In the words of the wise one, you can't out hormone a bad diet.

Sticky, My diets been great but im not feeling that increase in appatite i had before, and as i mentioned no water retention/bloating? I was just woundering if i should stop now or run the cycle?

Sticky, My diets been great but im not feeling that increase in appatite i had before, and as i mentioned no water retention/bloating? I was just woundering if i should stop now or run the cycle?

Maybe u got fake shit mate...

And when say your diet has been "great" what r u eating???

diet

No Mate, its real on perscription!

Here is a basic outline of diet.

morning pre: superpump250, multi vitimin, 1 scoop protein

work out( inta-workout drink(size on)

post workout: 2 scoops protein

breakfast: 4 poached eggs w/ wholemeal bread or spuds

Mid Morning: Tuna, mayo wholemeal bread sandwich, black coffee

lunch: chicken or meat w/ carbs and broc/green vegies

afternoon: toasted muslie, soya milk, banana

dinner: chicken or red meat w/ carbs,vegies

before bed: protein shake w/ milk

westie, there's plenty of really knowledgeable men & women on here who, I'm sure will be able to offer some advice on diet in relation to your original question :)

Am certain you'll get some good advice/information.

I'm looking forward to reading the responses too!

Ya soy milk , usually milk just change it up for flavour!
as for quantities, lots. Im a fairly big eater. when i eat chicken or meat i eat 400g plus and my plate is 30% carbs(brown rice, sweet spuds or pasta) 30% vegies (usually broccolli) 40% meat, chixs.
Ive lost a bit of motivation due to a cold, maybe thats why ive missed gains and less appitite?

Bella, I love pizza, but im a pizza snob, woodfired with fresh ingredients only! None of that Dominos shit.
Bring on the pesto, goat cheese and truffle oil lol!!! lots of it