• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

abs

eep

hey everyone,
i have been trying to get abs for a while now, i am doing pretty well, but i have a pretty sore back atm and it is starting to hert when i am doing crunchs, situps and using those wheel things, are there any other ways of working abs to get them showing?thanks

hey everyone,
i have been trying to get abs for a while now, i am doing pretty well, but i have a pretty sore back atm and it is starting to hert when i am doing crunchs, situps and using those wheel things, are there any other ways of working abs to get them showing?thanks

The only way you see abs is if you have low body fat. Fix your diet and lose some fat.

I've been trying to get ABS for 2 years nearly, I started seeing them at approx 19% bodyfat, but new priorities came up (eating for strength), so will be a while before I see them.
^what bazza said^

Give me a fucking break 'eep'.

Trolling Trolling Trolling
eep them doggies trolling
Rawhide

agree.

And get one of these.
Abdominal-Wheel.jpg

OOOOOOO ab wheels are a KILLER, i couldnt get out of bed and had doms for 3 days LOL

You got abs. You can't see them.

Diet. Reduce body fat. Despite what people say, a little direct work is OK. If you're training heavy compounds, you don't need as much direct work (ie; deads, squats et. el.)