• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bacon & egg muffins

jzpowahz

Ingredients

400g bacon (I used low fat shoulder bacon)
600ml egg whites (can use whole eggs if macros allow)
25g low fat cheese (can use more if you wish)
lemon pepper seasoning (or whatever spice you want)

Directions
1. grill bacon until lightly browned
2. spray muffin pan
3. cut into appropriate lengths to wrap around edge of each muffin hole
4. fill with egg/egg white
5. put in spices & a bit of cheese
6. put into 180c preheated oven for about 25-30 mins

Made 12

69cals each 11P/2C/2F

2012%252B-%252B1

fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk I wanna make some for breakfast on the weekend!!!

making these bad boys now, watching them cook in the oven.

only made 4 due to calorie deficit and I want to eat other foods today ;)

jzpowahz they look delish!!!! As always.

jchen you can make more?? Bring the surplus over to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lololol

jzpowahz is ausbb masterchef - no lie.
lol

lol not making more, i have to clean more then.

on another note, these are so good. I added tomato and parsley and a few other things, just like mini quiche's without the carbs :)

lol not making more, i have to clean more then.

on another note, these are so good. I added tomato and parsley and a few other things, just like mini quiche's without the carbs :)

oohhhh yum!

Sounds fantastic! yummooooooooo

omg they look sensational jchen!!

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

Am having a protein drink...and I hate you!

lololol

Hell yeah! You're look heaps better with real eggs!

I've got 10 of these on the menu for lunch today :p

Yeah, adding any veggies you want is a good idea too. Carbless quiches they should be called :)

great recipe!! I'm gonna have to sub something else for the bacon as I'm a bacon free zone. don't judge me.
might add chilli too ... yes!

great recipe!! I'm gonna have to sub something else for the bacon as I'm a bacon free zone. don't judge me.
might add chilli too ... yes!

Spam? lol

Yeh JZ, i sent a mate a photo and called them real men quiche's .. you know, because real men eat under 100g carbs a day :p

chocchillimango: do not comprehend? for macro reasons or something else? I get the woolies shoulder bacon as it's cheap & low fat/cals. 100g = 117cals 16P/4C/4F Therefore, can eat shitloads of it haha.

Jchen: LOL. Or they save their carbs for pop tarts :p

chocchillimango: do not comprehend? for macro reasons or something else? I get the woolies shoulder bacon as it's cheap & low fat/cals. 100g = 117cals 16P/4C/4F Therefore, can eat shitloads of it haha.

Jchen: LOL. Or they save their carbs for pop tarts :p

Ive never seen this shoulder bacon.. I am going to try and find some.

Is that middle rasher or ?

Don't forget, bacon gives you bowel cancer :p

I have absolutely no idea?! It is sort of more ham like that mega fatty bacon like which I prefer.

All I know is it's cheap & easily fits in macros!