• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Igf lr3

Cbs

Hi Just searching for a legit source of igf lr3 within Australia to avoid customs .. Could anyone pm me if they know of any? And wether premium peptides is a trusted website

Well I wasn't to sure if igf would get through customs... And if 99% is bunk does anyone know of a legit source ... I was looking at premium peptide as they ship within aus and ar-r but that come from outside aus

Well I wasn't to sure if igf would get through customs... And if 99% is bunk does anyone know of a legit source ... I was looking at premium peptide as they ship within aus and ar-r but that come from outside aus

I've never heard of them. A lot of these "peptides" are just insulin so you notice a little bit of an effect from them. tbh I'd just get growth hormone. It's more expensive but you can test it to make sure it's legit easy enough

I don't want to give sources

0ni? I'm curious, how do you know all this stuff? Do you take them? Have them? Use them? Is it coming from personal insight and experience?

Or have you just read up and over time accumulated this knowledge?

Legitimate question. Appreciate your answer :)

I have taken a lot of PEDs for competitive cycling. dbol, anadrol, growth hormone, albuterol, synthetic cannabinoids, amphetamines

most of what I know is just from lurking steroid boards and hanging around people that take them though, which is the best kind of knowledge. Meta-analysis > personal findings

I have taken a lot of PEDs for competitive cycling. dbol, anadrol, growth hormone, albuterol, synthetic cannabinoids, amphetamines

most of what I know is just from lurking steroid boards and hanging around people that take them though, which is the best kind of knowledge. Meta-analysis > personal findings

interesting.

I guess everything has a different effect on different people though doesn't it? Depending on our genetic and hormonal make-up, different substances would effect each of us differently, to some degree?

So whilst personal findings are, I guess an accurate assesment to 'some' degree - they're not always applicable for the greater community?

Interesting though, thank you for answering :)

I wish I was an internet wizard!! lol

No 'Mum' jokes eh? That's just lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww damnit.

you boys.....*sighs*

interesting.

I guess everything has a different effect on different people though doesn't it? Depending on our genetic and hormonal make-up, different substances would effect each of us differently, to some degree?

So whilst personal findings are, I guess an accurate assesment to 'some' degree - they're not always applicable for the greater community?

Interesting though, thank you for answering :)

Everyone reacts differently to hormones and everyone gets different sides. Generally the same things will happen with most people though