• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low dose of testosterone plus anavar tabs just as effective as megadose testosterone

0ni, what hormone and steroids do I mix to LOSE weight?

*Does not want to gain*

Although the 33 cocktails I injested in the last 8 hours may have just sorted that out for me anyway....

cheers! lol

0ni, what hormone and steroids do I mix to LOSE weight?

*Does not want to gain*

Although the 33 cocktails I injested in the last 8 hours may have just sorted that out for me anyway....

cheers! lol

you can't out-hormone a bad diet

I don't know where you find these obscure articles, do you ever check the year? this one happens to be 1999.
The article reads more like an advertisement for oxandrolone, with scientific gems such as "1 patient had to stop when his liver started acting strangely".

And not to mention the so called study was done with AIDS patients FFS.

Last edited:
Oh boys.

It was the first time I'd had alcohol in 8 months. Its ok, the world won't end.

Not today anyway.

My diet, is impeccable ;)

I don't know where you find these obscure articles, do you ever check the year? this one happens to be 1999.
The article reads more like an advertisement for oxandrolone, with scientific gems such as "1 patient had to stop when his liver started acting strangely".

And not to mention the so called study was done with AIDS patients FFS.

What's wrong with that? Your physiology doesn't magically change in a decade :rolleyes:

But you can out hormone bad genetics?

pretty much

What's wrong with that? Your physiology doesn't magically change in a decade :rolleyes:

No but our knowledge does, only a couple of years ago it was taught that eating fat or sugar made you fat or that to gain mass we had to eat 6 or more meals a day, of course we now know otherwise.
So you see that quoting a single twelve year old article does not prove a point.

pretty much

Um no.
By your reasoning if Peewee Herman took enough juice he could have a shot at the Olympia.

Last edited:
No but our knowledge does, only a couple of years ago it was taught that eating fat or sugar made you fat or that to gain mass we had to eat 6 or more meals a day, of course we now know otherwise.
So you see that quoting a single twelve year old article does not prove a point.

Um no.
By your reasoning if Peewee Herman took enough juice he could have a shot at the Olympia.

That was never taken to be scientific fact, the 6 meal a day crap was always broscience, no one ever believed that shit but disillusioned kids

That was never taken to be scientific fact, the 6 meal a day crap was always broscience, no one ever believed that shit but disillusioned kids
Oh yes it was which is why EVERY bodybuilder did it and most still do now.

Oh yes it was which is why EVERY bodybuilder did it and most still do now.

This whole stupid myth came about because people were too damn retarded to interpret studies correctly. Studies found an inverse correlation between high meal frequency and body weight in the population. Researchers looked at the dietary pattern of thousands individuals and find that those who eat more frequently tend to weigh less than those who eat less frequently. It's important to point out that these studies are uncontrolled in terms of calorie intake and are done on ordinary people. Then retards come along and thing "hurr durr correlation = causation and you get fucking retarded shit like "eat 6 meals a day" popping up. Same goes for the study that showed that 30 grams of protein took 3-4 hours to digest, so retards thought "hey man that must mean you can only eat 30g of protein at once and need to eat protein every few hours"

It was never taken as fact, just fucking retards being retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see scrawny, you're twenty one years of age and you've been weight training for less than a year and I say weight training and not bodybuilding because you haven't built your body yet since you have the physique of a twelve year old girl.

While I started bodybuilding 10 years before you were even born so it's a safe bet that my knowledge and experience eclipses yours since you're obviously a snotty nosed pissant who has an opinion on everything but knows fuck all about anything.
It's time you shut up and listen and just maybe you might finally learn something.

Last edited:
Let's see scrawny, you're twenty one years of age and you've been weight training for less than a year and I say weight training and not bodybuilding because you haven't built your body yet since you have the physique of a twelve year old girl.

While I started bodybuilding 10 years before you were even born so it's a safe bet that my knowledge and experience eclipses yours since you're obviously a snotty nosed pissant who has an opinion on everything but knows fuck all about anything.

lmao 10 years to achieve "that"

hey oni do you plan to cycle when your a massive 70kg? ... if your not already cycling now

hey oni do you plan to cycle when your a massive 70kg? ... if your not already cycling now

I'll weight a lot more when I start, I don't see the point in starting until I can prove to myself I can manipulate my bodyweight with ease, as I said before you can't out-hormone a shitty diet

But my first cycle will be 250mg testosterone with 600mg equipoise a week
Then when I start stalling out on that I'll drop the equipoise to 300mg and add 200mg a week of trenbolone. Then all I need to do is slowly bump up the dosages of equi and tren