• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how are you progressing

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
how is everyone progressing ?
on track?
a bit behind ?
ahead of schedule?

Very Behind after losing staying at the same weight even losing weight for the first couple of months. Good weigh in today though up to 63.1kg and strength has started going back up again in the last 2 weeks.

Currently on a deficit to lose some fat. May not have built any muscle but have not lost much of anything in the way of strength at the moment so am pleased how things are going.

Edit: did not realise this was the BT contest which i'm not a part of, sorry!
All the best to those competing

Behind, due to injured left hamstring, so no squats, dead lifts, bent over rows, or leg work:mad:

And injury is not even lifting related:mad::mad:

Limited progress on the body fat / gut front, ive actually put on 3kg. Took my 1RM squat estimate from 85kg to 120kg tho.

decent. Currently cutting down and have lost a bit of bodyfat not as much as i would have liked.

LOL@Trent

I'm currently ahead of goal for strength so thats a win :) actually had to reassess my strength goals for the year and make them more challenging, fun times.

But I haven't lost fat mass :mad: Probably due to an ice cream infatuation (Dam you to hell Joel) and I found out I love ice coffee with picnic bars at smoko when on night shift LOL.

Will get my diet cleaned up and should be good to go.

G

LOL@Trent

I'm currently ahead of goal for strength so thats a win :) actually had to reassess my strength goals for the year and make them more challenging, fun times.

But I haven't lost fat mass :mad: Probably due to an ice cream infatuation (Dam you to hell Joel) and I found out I love ice coffee with picnic bars at smoko when on night shift LOL.

Will get my diet cleaned up and should be good to go.

G

^^ I second this!! Damn you Joel.
I've been dreaming about ice cream, instead of enjoying sexual fantasies!!!

Back on track damnit! lol

I am not on track yet.

My goal was at least $100 in bribes by or sexual favours by Feb end but as yet zilch.

Damn you all. :mad:

Edit: Trent does not count because he gives them away all the time. :D

Last edited:
Slowly gaining strength and size. Such a big difference since first starting with my strength in particular. Knowledge as well :) Starting to slow down on my lifts as they get heavier, might start increasing weight every 2nd week now with some lifts.