• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Offseason Erik Fankhouser

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Big fan of this dude....I think with the new rules tho it will be hard to ever see him on the Mr.O stage...he is one of those dudes that are stuck inbetween the 202's and the opens....I think the only bber that can pull this off is Dexter...the rest struggle...

423014_359664290721672_100000343135141_1248856_1653359611_n.jpg

429568_354003497954436_100000343674630_1087844_1021285805_n.jpg

FUck me, his calves are almost touching. Whenever I see huge calves and huge forearms, i immediately think genetic beast

FUck me, his calves are almost touching. Whenever I see huge calves and huge forearms, i immediately think genetic beast

Every now and again somebody comes out of the wood work and they hit the 'genetic lottery' ' big time. I clearly chose the wrong parents.

What arw these new rules for the Olympia?

Every now and again somebody comes out of the wood work and they hit the 'genetic lottery' ' big time. I clearly chose the wrong parents.

What arw these new rules for the Olympia?

You have to win a show to qualify for the Mr.O now...its not top 2 or 3...

i think I've missed something.....I know to be able to get on stage is pretty difficult. It is afterall...the biggest comp.

I found this link that explains the new qualifying standards....

only the following competitors will qualify for the Olympia:

1. top four (4) in each division at the Olympia.
2. top three (3) in each division at the Arnold Classic/International;
3. top two (2) in each division at the New York Pro; and
4. 1st Place at all other competitions

Wikipedia shows the old standards...

1) Previous Mr. Olympia winner (but if more than 5 years have passed IFBB approval is required)
2) Top 6 finalist from previous year's Mr. Olympia
3) Top 6 finalist from same year's Arnold Classic
4) Top 5 finalist from same year's New York Men’s Professional (previously the Night of the Champions)
5) Top 3 finalist from any other competition in the I.F.B.B professional tour held during the subsequent year prior to the Mr. Olympia
6) The winner of the Masters Professional World Championships Originally to be able to enter to the Mr. Olympia qualification was the Mr. Universe title.

Back to erik though....