• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Luke Timms Aus IFBB Pro

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Saw these pics of Luke 4 weeks out from the aussie pro show...def worth a post....this dude has made some of the best/biggest changes ive seen in anyone over the last 12 months....will not look out of place with the top pros at this show...

425574_242682815816998_100002258449916_539067_667681895_n.jpg

420007_10150612967647777_528797776_8737745_1643610116_n.jpg

Farrrken 'ell.

Hopefully he can make an impact in the Pro ranks. Those traps are enormous..

Doesn't look like the same guy from 12 months ago. Unbelievable gains since winning his pro card.

Lol now THAT'S what you call a good cycle.

He is looking phenomenal.

Can't wait to see him tear it up at the Grand Prix.

Lol now THAT'S what you call a good cycle.

He is looking phenomenal.

Can't wait to see him tear it up at the Grand Prix.

I was talking to a mate who is a fairly good aussie bodybuilder and he was telling me he has spent the last X amount of weeks in Thailand prepin for the show....its the cheap drinks and white sandy beaches I bet lol.

Nahhhh but good on him...if this is his goal then fuck he has done above and beyond what he needs to do over the last 12 months!!!

Saw on fb he posted yesterday that he got his bodyfat done and he was at 2.5% bodyfat... :eek:

Do you think he is in proportion?

Honestly hard to say 100% with those pics...but the ones I have seen...I think he is...hes just an overall big dude...even when he won his pro card last year and did the pro show the same day, he didnt look outa place...so keen to see what he looks like this year!

Having seen him in real life,

he isn't out of proportion, he is just one BIG FUCKING MONSTER.