• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

stubbern fat!?

pam15

Hey guys

So during my training I'm finding myself starting to get toned around my legs and arms which I'm very happy with... But I have this lil 1-2kg around my belly that won't go!!!

I diet and do a lot of ab working outs plus I run a lot try to do 8kms every 2 days to keep my fitness up... My belly is flat with a lil bump any tips on getting a nice flat tight belly??

Just gonna have to keep chipping away, that last bit is like 10x harder to get rid of than the rest, in my experience (as a male). You may have to drop your calorie intake slightly if your stuck.

Hey guys

So during my training I'm finding myself starting to get toned around my legs and arms which I'm very happy with... But I have this lil 1-2kg around my belly that won't go!!!

I diet and do a lot of ab working outs plus I run a lot try to do 8kms every 2 days to keep my fitness up... My belly is flat with a lil bump any tips on getting a nice flat tight belly??
diet. doing sit ups isnt going to make you lose fat.

As others have said, diet is the key, remember you cant just lose weight from one area, your body will dictate where the BF comes off, so provided you keep dropping BF eventually you tummy fat will reduce.

Well you have come to the right place for assistance.
I honestly think that I can help you, but I need the following info
Weight
Full Training routine including all cardio
Average daily calories consumed

Also post some front and rear full body photos, preferably naked and I will do my best to rid you of that "lil Bump".