• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

estrogen conversion?

thechosenone

Was talking to a bloke that is fairly into steroids, that just so happens to be a pharmacist aswell. He was telling me about his cycle and what he takes, he mentioned he did not take arimidex or any anti estrogen on his cycle, i asked why not, wouldnt u get bitch tits, he laughed and said its only when your artificial test test is leaving your body is when you have to worry about estrogen conversion and thats why proper pct is very important to get your natural test back as quickly as possible to combat estrogen conversion. This is his 4th cycle and had no problems with gyno (so he says)

Thoughts?

Pharmacy undergrads are taught nothing. They're basically just checkout chicks now. Read script, type in computer, (or most likely, scan barcode, press enter), machine dispenses, add sticker, put in bag, give to pt.

Lol. Tell your friend he is an idiot.

At 200mg/wk my e2 went from 63 to 250+.

I added .33mg mon/wed/fri and it brought it back to 90's.

If your running test only, it is very much advisable that you run adex.

Going by his ripped to the shit house 89 kilo body i assume he does lift. lol and sticky hes not actually my friend just a guy that goes to my gym all the time. I dont think i could be his friend as he is very stuck up, which i guess (ripped body = big ego)

well if your not showing any estrogenic sides, and your test dose is not overboard, then yeah you can do more harm than good by taking ai's.

listening to your body, and taking as little as possible is much better than following blanket protocols that is definitely not a case of 1 size fits all.

sticky if you continued to monitor your estrogen from 200mg/w test, you'd notice a few weeks after first starting, estrogen will peek as your body adapts, then it will lower naturally. it won't just keep climbing outta control from 200mg per week... and dont dare pretend it would!

If your body adapts, how can gyno be possible?

FYI, I monitor my bloods monthly, and you sir are incorrect. I was consistently over 200, hence the introduction of the AI.
Do you think I want to take a medication designed for cancer patients?
I just like it better than a C cup.

Nolva played hell on my libido and I know other AIs do as well (which is partly why I recommend masteron as well as other reasons) but I have no idea about adex

Sticky did you notice a difference between HRT & HRT + adex?

Nolva played hell on my libido and I know other AIs do as well (which is partly why I recommend masteron as well as other reasons) but I have no idea about adex

Sticky did you notice a difference between HRT & HRT + adex?

In what respect?

It certainly had a positive impact on my blood levels, I also had sore nipples after a couple of months, and the introduction of adex at a small dose fixed that.

In libido
I also read a lot on various forums that AIs can increase estrogen receptor sensitivity making you more likely to get gyno if you ever stop taking them but have never been able to find a reliable source on this

Overall I am of the opinion that testosterone is a shitty steroid which isn't every anabolic but has a load of side effects and that people will get better results low dosing the testosterone and upping the dose of other compounds like deca or equi. EG instead of 500mg test a week, 200mg test + 300 equi (or deca, tren whatever) would yield much better results. People should just run the hormones that give the best results with the lowest side effects and this varies from person to person and for many people (as demonstrated yourself) testosterone is a drug that just isn't worth the side effects

On dbol + drol alone I was horny as fuck and had rock solid erections, without AIs this was
When I came off and ran PCT my erections were soft but when I came off they went back to normal again. This may have been suppression of natural test but libido came back very fast when coming off PCT so I am unsure and believe it was the PCT drugs causing it

In libido
I also read a lot on various forums that AIs can increase estrogen receptor sensitivity making you more likely to get gyno if you ever stop taking them but have never been able to find a reliable source on this

Overall I am of the opinion that testosterone is a shitty steroid which isn't every anabolic but has a load of side effects and that people will get better results low dosing the testosterone and upping the dose of other compounds like deca or equi. EG instead of 500mg test a week, 200mg test + 300 equi (or deca, tren whatever) would yield much better results. People should just run the hormones that give the best results with the lowest side effects and this varies from person to person and for many people (as demonstrated yourself) testosterone is a drug that just isn't worth the side effects

I have read about estro rebound, but dont know enough on the topic to elaborate.
Christian would be the man to talk to, but he rarely posts here anymore.

My libido is fine, its always been high.

I also agree on the point about low test, with higher dosages on other compounds.

What you need to realise is though, this forum is very much a noob forum when it comes to gear. Guys want to run an oral only cycle, or get their toes wet with their first test cycle, which is the best way to get started.

The best information IMO to provide is the basic information for them to carry out their cycles as easily and safely as possible, keeping in mind they wont have access to many compounds, even if what they are getting is any more than olive oil.

What Im trying to say is we should cover the basics and cover them well.
Whilst mast is very good for lowering e2 when on cycle, IMO, its useless for a beginner.