• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brandy Saum - American PL

You got that straight.

To me it also shows up the difference in mindset/attitude towards equipped lifting in USA.

Over here if a 67kg girl went full battle gear for her first competition her coach would probably be laughed out, whereas over there it seems to be the norm

You got that straight.

To me it also shows up the difference in mindset/attitude towards equipped lifting in USA.

Over here if a 67kg girl went full battle gear for her first competition her coach would probably be laughed out, whereas over there it seems to be the norm
i think you would find that over there they spend a lot longer in the equipment b4 actually competing, having more time to learn the suits b4 competing.

Well isn't that a different attitude in itself lol?

Take Sherro as an example of someone who trains more like a Yank vs Melb Uni guys.
He jumps in his suit once or twice a month, Uni gym won't touch them til the last week(?) of a 10-16 week cycle.
Neglecting suit differences pick which one is likely to get more carryover?

If I was a betting man I'd say within the first month of her starting training she would have been in the briefs and would do 90% of squatting/DL in them