• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your gf/bf's past lovvvvers

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
I just thought of something when I was posting in the 3some thread (lol) - who here has asked about past lovers with there gf/bf? who likes to now? who doesnt? Has it ever changed what you think about them?

I think its something you always think about...and I would say in most relationships its something that comes up at some point...

I never want to know as such, but I will always ask or bring it up at some point....

And how many is to many...for me I dont care but for others could this be something that could break a relationship up...i.e you think ur gf hasnt slept with many ppl and then turns around and says shes slept with 100 dudes lol

sad-forever-alone.png

I'd never ask a current girlfriend how many guys shes slept with, whatever her answer is it will be too many. Eddie Murphy (l think) or Chris rock maybe has a skit about it.
Once a whore always a whore though. If shes cheated on other guys shes going to cheat on you, dont be fooled and think your special, you're not, she just loves dick in general from multiple sources.

I prefer not to know and I will never tell. If someone asks, then to me its like they are trying to decipher whether you are a slut or not. At the end of the day, its only another number and if you are concerned, wear a condom.

Never asked, don't really care to be honest. If my sexual history affected the person I was with, then I wouldn't be with them. When you ask and find out, it could cause more problems than if it were left untouched.

I basically only need to know the essentials. No herpes, HIV or STi's. The rest is experience which I appreciate.

I don't have that problem, been with my wife since we were quite young. But if I were single it would definitely matter to me if the girl I was interested in had slept with numerous people. Not only would I be worried about sexual disease but ultimately it would conflict with how I perceive sexual intercourse. To me it represents the closest 2 people can possibly be together, it represents a coming together of the mind body and soul and must be viewed with the up-most of responsibility (sorry, but a condom and 'the pill' don't cover that IMO). To me it represents more than the act itself, it holds a very special meaning to me and the one I am with. A woman holds the power of sexuality, by having control of this feminine power, she truly has control in all other aspects of her life. Those who seem to lack this self discipline and sleep around in the name of fun are usually perceived as the wild girls for a reason, they are for 'fun times only', not marriage and kids material as they lack the ability for self respect, and it goes that they would also lack the ability to teach self respect to there young. Obviously people change over time and as they get older most of these ladies change their tune, and take a more monogamous view to their sexual relations (some say its the biological clock that does this to woman). Problem is, they usually have a hard time finding a guy who is their age who has decided to settle down too and end up with a dud dick head. Not all, but most from what I see.

Unfortunately most don't see it my way, a fuck is just a fuck,.......but I ask most with this misconstrued opinion; If a fuck is just that, than why does it matter if someone your with sleeps with others whilst they are with you?.....I only met 1 person who does this with their partner and didn't care, they have an 'open' relationship, I call it a fucken mess and feel very sorry for their 2 kids, but that's another story LOL.

Disclaimer:
This is just my opinion, I won't respond to those with a different opinion and want to argue about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, especially when it comes down to sex and sexuality.

G

I don't have that problem, been with my wife since we were quite young. But if I were single it would definitely matter to me if the girl I was interested in had slept with numerous people. Not only would I be worried about sexual disease but ultimately it would conflict with how I perceive sexual intercourse. To me it represents the closest 2 people can possibly be together, it represents a coming together of the mind body and soul and must be viewed with the up-most of responsibility (sorry, but a condom and 'the pill' don't cover that IMO). To me it represents more than the act itself, it holds a very special meaning to me and the one I am with. A woman holds the power of sexuality, by having control of this feminine power, she truly has control in all other aspects of her life. Those who seem to lack this self discipline and sleep around in the name of fun are usually perceived as the wild girls for a reason, they are for 'fun times only', not marriage and kids material as they lack the ability for self respect, and it goes that they would also lack the ability to teach self respect to there young. Obviously people change over time and as they get older most of these ladies change their tune, and take a more monogamous view to their sexual relations (some say its the biological clock that does this to woman). Problem is, they usually have a hard time finding a guy who is their age who has decided to settle down too and end up with a dud dick head. Not all, but most from what I see.

Unfortunately most don't see it my way, a fuck is just a fuck,.......but I ask most with this misconstrued opinion; If a fuck is just that, than why does it matter if someone your with sleeps with others whilst they are with you?.....I only met 1 person who does this with their partner and didn't care, they have an 'open' relationship, I call it a fucken mess and feel very sorry for their 2 kids, but that's another story LOL.

Disclaimer:
This is just my opinion, I won't respond to those with a different opinion and want to argue about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, especially when it comes down to sex and sexuality.

G

Dude yur like Ausbb's version of Gandhi

Love this guy

srs

Do you believe that If you married your one and only root, your doubt about weather the grass is greener on the other side? I know I would be. No offence to anyone but I'm glad my wife and I have had other sexual partners/partnerships previously and we were both comfortable with the fact that we will be together for long years to come.

It is definitely important to me. In a perfect world, she would be my first, but this isn't very realistic these days that's for sure.

My ex had only had one guy before me. That's as close to perfect as I'll probably ever get.

By the way, I'm not having double standards here either as I would rather sleep with one girl my whole life than sleep around with a different girl each week.

I don't know why it bothers me but it does. I'd rather be the only guy my girl has slept with rather than the 101st.

theres a difference between a girl having sex for the right reasons (say a couple of long term relationships) over the wrong reason (just being a whore). im sure the number wouldnt bother you that much if it was from past meaningful relationships, rather than one night stands, they would have more of an impact lol

then something i would like to know about this side of things is if the person has cheated in the past, left guys for other guys etc. but one does not simply find these things out :D (if this has been mentioned earlier, my bad, cbf reading everything)

dating to me is like trying to find that right dunny to use , you need to check out the integrity of the dunny looking for the one that hasn't been too compromised

My missus was a virgin when I met her, she had only ever pashed 1 guy (which even gets to me lol)

You all know about my first escapade, But she doesn't, even though she has asked a few times about when and how I lost my virginity, how many girls I slept with ect.
I don't want her to know.

At the moment, there is no way I could shag a girl that has slept with another guy, and hell would freeze over before I went down on one.

However, being a male, I'm sure that if we broke up, as soon as my mates scraped me off the floor, I'd shag the first female I saw......... I'd just need plenty of beers under my belt.

Do you believe that If you married your one and only root, your doubt about weather the grass is greener on the other side? I know I would be. No offence to anyone but I'm glad my wife and I have had other sexual partners/partnerships previously and we were both comfortable with the fact that we will be together for long years to come.

Tbh, that's my biggest fear.
I know what sex is like with many other people..... My missus doesn't. Thats why I'll never talk about it with her.

We have an awesome relationship, but............ You just never know what's going to happen in 20 years.

I agree with this 100000% - For me I would rather my partner of "lived" their life, been with ppl and enjoyed themselves...because I know they wont have feelings of regret or what could of been, what have I missed out on etc etc....

At the end of the day who cares how many ppl they have been with...its about you being comfortable and confident within yourself thats the biggest things...

I know that if I was in a long term relationship and hadnt lived my life before it then I would prob at some point want to go out and do my own thing...I know this is why my last gf broke up with me...she had been with 1 guy before me, never gone out much etc etc...and she needed to do her own thing...it took 3 years but I sorta knew it would happen.

My current gf has done her thing, been out, drunk, been with guys etc etc and now she is ready to be in a long term relationship and has no thoughts or regrets about what she could be doing....I think this is a great thing!! and would much prefer this than feeling like your holding someone back from living their life while they are young...

Joel and FST 99 .... To me i think you guys are onto something and I also have to agree with everything you both have said.

Both me and my misses at the moment have been out and seen the world thought we were in love and felt the highs and lows. We have both been in previous relationships we thought where the ones (hell i was with my ex 6 years) and we both believe our previous experiences are what show us how different a relationship is when u actually find the one.

I'm happier now then I have been since i was 17