• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Crossfit laugh of the week

wingman

Super M0derator
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwVEutgvns&feature=player_embedded]YouTube[/ame]

Same vid, different POV:
Carpull

Last edited:
So... now that I'm officially a powerlifter with a record (wink wink), I can bag crossfit?

but still... its like having a sex change... deep down we all now u did crossfit.

LOL @ vid

We all have our little secrets Deep, and have done things that we aren't proud of......hehe, but we know yours :p so will never let you live it down.

:)

Crossfit is kind of like an ex boyfriend.... still kept the phone number, have some great memories on photos, still facebook friends, always check and see if they have a new girlfriend, laugh at the ugly new girlfriend... not sure where I'm going with this..... trying to throw thread off topic.... ;);)

That vid /facepalm lol..

Its ok deep your under the PTC wing now. Were gonna show to these "boys" on ausbb how u can deadlift over 110kg@50kg bw very soon while still having 20% BF. :D

If by ab roller you mean ab wheel then i disagree... Ab wheels are pretty hard.

If you're talking about an 'ab circle pro' then yeah its a piece of shit. Call within the next 15minutes and receive your free 'leg magic pro'

Yeah I was talking about getting the AB wheel, I don't know to me it looks like a pretty good core workout.

If by ab roller you mean ab wheel then i disagree... Ab wheels are pretty hard.

If you're talking about an 'ab circle pro' then yeah its a piece of shit. Call within the next 15minutes and receive your free 'leg magic pro'

Where is your damn number? I want the leg magic pro damn
it.