• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oasis active

If you're going to go on a dating site go on a paid one.
1. Less trolls.
2. Chicks are 'better'

Unless you just wan't to bang real quick then go on free sites.

The gf story is long and complicated. I fucked up is the short version. Didn't cheat or anything like that. Far too long too explain, and honestly, it has been pretty emotionally draining and I don't really want to dwell on it. She has pretty much said there is no chance of us getting back together cos she has absolutely no confidence in the relationship anymore after me fucking with her emotions for a LONG time.

So yeah, it is over and I need to stop dwelling on it.

I've been out a few times Dave and have had plenty of attention, but I need something to take my mind off it during the week.

Goto hippie club on a Tuesday night, leedy or bar1 on wednesday and gold bar on thursday. Then night out on the town friday and saturday night and cap off your bender with a sunday sesh. Sorted.

Sorry for what has gone down in your personal life there Pistachio, I hope all will be ok for you mate. I can't comment on dating sites, but maybe you should take a break for a while and instead of searching just go with the flow and see what happens. Just thought I'd throw it out there, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck with it mate
Graeme

Goto hippie club on a Tuesday night, leedy or bar1 on wednesday and gold bar on thursday. Then night out on the town friday and saturday night and cap off your bender with a sunday sesh. Sorted.

Not exactly helpful for my training/recovery tho....

Sorry for what has gone down in your personal life there Pistachio, I hope all will be ok for you mate. I can't comment on dating sites, but maybe you should take a break for a while and instead of searching just go with the flow and see what happens. Just thought I'd throw it out there, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck with it mate
Graeme

Thanks mate, although I brought it all on myself.

I agree, but I think I also need to do something to get over it or at least distract me.

Real Social Dynamics..

I am not saying you have any trouble picking up girls.. it is just funny how easy it really is..

You got game brother??

Seriously, I should be able to pick up chicks ridiculously easy, but I just never try. Did get 3 numbers saturday night without even asking for them.

Haha my friends and I play ''sets'' for fun..

Just go into a bar, club or a shopping centre and go up to the flyest girls you see solo and open a set.

Even if you get barred out by one girl, just act like she isn't there and continue onwards..

Another fun one is 'recovery', open with an insult, then recover to get the number.