• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

valentines day...

Alpha Moth

My girlfriend hasn't mentioned it at all (we've been friends for around a year, recently got together a few weeks ago). Tomorrow we're going to go out, is it expected that I get her flowers or some shit? What are you guys getting your girlfriend/what are you doing?

hell yes it is expected of you to get her something , if you don't , be prepared to do some major work to smooth things over

when is valentines day?

alone1.jpg

:p

My girlfriend hasn't mentioned it at all (we've been friends for around a year, recently got together a few weeks ago). Tomorrow we're going to go out, is it expected that I get her flowers or some shit? What are you guys getting your girlfriend/what are you doing?

If its your first Valentines, make it special and memorable. Red roses are a must and book NOW for a special dinner, doesn't have to be a fancy place, just intimate.:)

She doesn't eat chocolate. So I'll get a few red roses. We'll go out for dinner. Should I get something else? She is impossible to choose jewellery for, but she likes that kind of stuff.

She doesn't eat chocolate. So I'll get a few red roses. We'll go out for dinner. Should I get something else? She is impossible to choose jewellery for, but she likes that kind of stuff.

I prolly wouldn't, women are specific and unless she has left a Michael Hill brochure lying around with circled items through it, I'd probably leave it...

nah screw the jewellery , only been going out for a few weeks , don't want to come across too whipped and eager , roses and a teddy or something mushie like that

oh and a 7 course meal - a pie and a 6pack

If theres a place like "Arirang" where you live go there. Wicked korean bbq joint where you cook your own food. Favourite restaurant for sure.

Acutally scratch that, thats a place better suited to a first legit dinner date. That way if you find out your dates a moron you can just cook your food and not have to pay too much attention to her.... Romantic or what :|

I find those cheesy valentines day gifts like giant heart shaped balloons and gay pedo bears frilled up at almost every shop front extremely nauseating. This supposed romantic day has turned into a commercial money grabbing franchise scrapping into the trashland of uselessness.