• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

human flags

My mate does these everywhere. Not as hard as full front and rear levers.
But he is short, and lean.

My mate does these everywhere. Not as hard as full front and rear levers.
But he is short, and lean.

serious. That gives me some confidence for when my shoulder's better then as I'm getting close to holding that front lever for a bit over a second now & only been doing them for 2 weeks or so.

I'm only 5'8" but a fair bit of mass in lower body so probably not "ideal" for these but I will get there :)

Sticky: that's impressive!

I actually tried it after a few drinks on the weekend. I reckon I could do it if I trained for it. I can already do the 'cheap' version very easily (where you wrap your arm around the pole).

I should really practice it, it is pretty damn impressive to see.

My latest dodgy attempt. I took a break as my left shoulder was having issues. I'm a bit heavier now so it's getting harder. Damn Winter bulk :p

182555_10151034879860923_547941845_n.jpg

Awesome stuff JZ. I've been there, that famous street in San Francisco.

If you really wanna impress us try that manouvre off the side of one of their moving cable cars!

Awesome stuff JZ. I've been there, that famous street in San Francisco.

If you really wanna impress us try that manouvre off the side of one of their moving cable cars!

Ah Lombard street, where everybody tries to manouvere their camera to avoid getting all the other photographers in the picture :)

I can do them with my knees tucked but my shoulders are not strong enough yet
The trick is to jump up and lower your legs :p

Ah Lombard street, where everybody tries to manouvere their camera to avoid getting all the other photographers in the picture :)

That's the one :)

Oni: good stuff man! An article I read said to start with the legs closer to vertical but extended and when you can hold that for 10 seconds then start to attempt to lower. They are mad fun though!