• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sustanon 250

aussie3105

F**KING hooorraaayyy sustanon 250 back in stock this week for those of you lucky enough to get scripts its only been 6 months but its back

LOL. Testosterone with 4 different types of esters. Slow and fast acting so to speak.
Used for TRT.

I am on HRT, I have primary hypogondism.

Trying to get doctors to prescribe medications for me, that allow me to function properly is like trying to head-butt my way through a brick wall.

Why is it so hard?

Because they know guys like you exist. You wrought the system for your own benefits.
The doctors then think that any person with the slightest bit of muscle is trying to "score gear" and put them in a sticky situation.

There are plenty of UGL's around, that are cheaper, and have better compounds.

So why did I call you an idiot? Because you (among many others) make my life harder, then come onto the forums to brag about it.

Thanks mate.

i know for a fact my gp writes scripts for guys because her prefer they access decent material instead of them sourcing rubbish chemicals and risking their health.

Well, both your GP and Aussie's "friend" had better hope that Medicare and DoHA never decide to select their prescriber number to Audit. Farewell licence, hello jail time.

I get prescription gear because that way I know it's legit 1
And 2 I any able to have it prescribed to me for a legitimate reason also but in this case it is prescribed to me for bb purposes by a friend i don't see how that can cause a problem for someone with a legitimate problem which would show in your blood tests and 3 I wasn't bragging I assumed there would be a few guys on here who have been waiting for it to come back in stock and thought that they would like to know

BB Purposes is a medical condition that shows up in blood tests?

HRT purposes, sure. But not in the doses I imagine you're taking it.