• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lol at scamming steroid sites.

thechosenone

Wont post up any sites at the risk of getting introuble, but ive been looking at thailand sites, one inparticular that claims they can get steroids into australia undetected LOL. Me and my mate bought something small for like 20 bucks a couple of mls of test prop and cost 15 dollar postage, SO 35 bucks all up. Chances are 99/100 they are scammers and they pull you in by answering your emails extremely quickly anytime of the day, there must be a fair few people that run the sites that stay on there computer all day to answer emails real quick and convince people they are legit.

So yer they made me pay with western union so they cant be tracked (go figure) A day later they sent me a email saying my goods have been shipped and a tracking number also.

They also stated i should get my things in 7-14 business days
This was over 1 month ago lol. Im figuring they sent something phony to maybe a contract in australia to make it look like my goods had been shipped.

Anyway what do u think? I dont care to much i only lost 17 bucks and so did my friend but it was worth testing out. I have emailed theM saying its been 1 month and they said some customers goods may take upto 2 months but thats a 1 off LOL.

funny thing is they sent me there adress in thailand, should go up there and beat the fuck out of them lol

I'm not sure I get your post.

You say 'lol at scamming steroid sites', so was expecting you to post something about obviously fake websites. Then you posted about how they asked you to pay by western union and was expecting it to end there, but then you actually DID buy??

Wtf man seriously.

You might think it is a small amount of money to lose on the slim (non-existant) chance you get it, but your money keeps their business going. And scamming other people.

Generally speaking though, I dont' have that much sympathy for people who get scammed, as generally it is their own greed that allows them to get scammed. There are exceptions of course though, when it is people thinking they are giving to charities etc, that is just downright wrong.

I agree with you, but i am just saying that how much trouble they go through to make it seem really legit. Giving u a tracking number, there adress in thailand, and to continue to return ur emails quickly. I would say other sites would stop responding after they get ur money.

If I had to guess, I'd say they aren't done with you yet. They have only gotten a very small amount of money off you, they might think they can get more. Might start getting emails saying you need more payments to secure your goods, or to get it through customs or whatever else. That is usually the way these scammers work.

Google scambaiting btw. Many lols to be had.

lol probly, then i will continue to send death threats for a while for some fun. The tracking number says international departures , meaning the so called "goods" are on there way to australia and the tracking website is waiting for a response to the australian post so it can be updated.

I wouldn't be sending them any death threats lol. They have you're name and address. Quite easy for them to send something bad through to you, like 5kg's of flour labelled as cocaine :) Or something worse, customs and the AFP will have a field day. Stay safe.

I wouldn't be sending them any death threats lol. They have you're name and address. Quite easy for them to send something bad through to you, like 5kg's of flour labelled as cocaine :) Or something worse, customs and the AFP will have a field day. Stay safe.
Wise advice I'd take very seriously.

Fadi.

I mean I will make up a new email adress, and claim ive been scammed and send threats lol.

If you want to go down that path, check out 419eater for scam baiting tips.

Be very careful though, and NEVER use your real name or address. I would pretty much just cease contact with your current contact details. Leave it for a month or so, and then if you really feel like getting back at them, go down that path.

Wouldn't recommend it personally though.

thechosenone, really your using performance enhancers already? aren't you only breaking the 1 year training mark?

lol probly, then i will continue to send death threats for a while for some fun. The tracking number says international departures , meaning the so called "goods" are on there way to australia and the tracking website is waiting for a response to the australian post so it can be updated.
maybe they are legit, they sent your drugs, but they got intercepted by customs and they are referring it to the AFP?

you didn't get them sent to your home address did you? :confused:

/awaits funny knock at the door story :p

If im allowed to i will post up the site, if i get the ok. They make claims that they post upto 40 parcels a day into australia and new zealand that they have a special way of doing it, and no parcels get confiscated at customs. oldcarrolos where else would u send them? to ur neighbours adress....

If im allowed to i will post up the site, if i get the ok. They make claims that they post upto 40 parcels a day into australia and new zealand that they have a special way of doing it, and no parcels get confiscated at customs. oldcarrolos where else would u send them? to ur neighbours adress....

dont.