• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what would we like to see introduced to Ausbb the year 2012?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
just thought i'd see if anyone had any (do-able) ideas that we could look into adding to the site.

obviously sensible suggestions are prefered, so something along the lines of strippers sent round to your house for your bday, arent exactly helpful. :p

myself, i'd like for there to be a stable server , after a few hiccups hopefully things will get better

I did have a few things lined up for the site but the programmer didn't come to the party and piked out , good thing no money was paid up front

Can't really think of anything.

I was thinking of having a poll for worse member of the month.
Winner receives a one week ban. This hopefully will discourage crappy or insultive posts. :)

Muahahah Mods excluded.

i cant think of much, maybe if you gave us what you would want to add we could have a say in it?

Updates banner for sure, put a bodybuilding pic up there

I'm happy with the site as it is, nothing like a refresh or a facelift.
I dont agree on having a body builder in the banner, a barbell is common to us all whether we are bodybuilders, powerlifters or just want to build some muscle-tone.

Personally I'd like a ladies-only lounge exempt from the boys but then the boys would want one, and we'd want to know what's going on over there and they want to know whats going on over here....

I'm happy with the site as it is, nothing like a refresh or a facelift.
I dont agree on having a body builder in the banner, a barbell is common to us all whether we are bodybuilders, powerlifters or just want to build some muscle-tone.

Personally I'd like a ladies-only lounge exempt from the boys but then the boys would want one, and we'd want to know what's going on over there and they want to know whats going on over here....

australianbodybuilding.com

i dont mean get rid of the barbell, add something next to it or something i meant.

ladies only lounge would be just about shopping, boys, chocolate ect:p

as much as this site is "aus bodybuilding" the amount of people on here who train for strength u cant call it a bodybuilding only forum. i look at ausbb as a general lifting forum.

i dont mean get rid of the barbell, add something next to it or something i meant.

ladies only lounge would be just about shopping, boys, chocolate ect:p
I get ya ;)
Our lounge will be about wines, cheese, boys, chocolate, boys, shopping, complaining about boys, complaining about pms, and then some more chocolate......:Dand maybe some more talk about boys....

Pic of the month? Could be anything not just members pics...have the mods pic the top 5 and then we all vote the winner

Personally I'd like a ladies-only lounge exempt from the boys

i think this is a good idea but us boys have to be able to read even if we cant post :p

I was thinking of having a poll for worse member of the month.
Winner receives a one week ban. This hopefully will discourage crappy or insultive posts. :)

Muahahah Mods excluded.

maybe we could have guest mod of the month where one member as chosen by the mods or maybe the forum members can be a mod for a month

maybe we could have guest mod of the month where one member as chosen by the mods or maybe the forum members can be a mod for a month
Nope, too much havoc can be reaped in one month. Some things are irreversible.:cool:

good idea but the forum would just turn into a big joke the second u give dkd, buddy, dave, me, etc any type of power :D:p

im out of ideas then but anyway its an internet forum apart from adding or removing a few sections theres not much you can really do with it anyway.

im out of ideas then but anyway its an internet forum apart from adding or removing a few sections theres not much you can really do with it anyway.
changing everyones names to admin or shrek would cause some shit :D