• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Negative Dreams

DKD

Private Dancer
Why are dreams usually negative? I can recall dreaming about problems, crashes, deaths, falling from heights, feeling guilt about different things, arguing, losing job etc etc. The only dreams of a positive nature I can recall are usually sexual.

I don't consider myself stressed or depressed. I actually think this type of dream behavior is normal....but why? Why don't we have more positive dreams?

^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i had a dream the other night, i was at my dads place and a couple of black cougars, the cat kind (inb4 old lady joke), tried to kill my dog. so i built a fence to keep them out.

LOL @ hyjak :D:D:D

I have good and bad dreams from time to time, most of the time I can't remember any of my dreams. But usually I remember when something bad happens in one.

On a personal trippy dream note. Last night I had a peculiar one. Met myself a lovely lady and got acquainted in a pre-bedroom scenario. She seemed familiar but I couldn't work out who it was, then just as it was about to do a hyjak it dawned on me that it was my first girlfriend and I woke up all sweaty and panicky.
True story
Carry on

Why are dreams usually negative? I can recall dreaming about problems, crashes, deaths, falling from heights, feeling guilt about different things, arguing, losing job etc etc. The only dreams of a positive nature I can recall are usually sexual.

I don't consider myself stressed or depressed. I actually think this type of dream behavior is normal....but why? Why don't we have more positive dreams?

You have a severe case of being a scared little pussy who won't take a chance in life and are therefore always failing in your dreams.

or

You just have normal everyday thoughts about failure and success and these manifest in your dreams at different times.

Your choice but I think you should go with option 1.

I dreamt I posted something informative once, but then LMD crushed my dream. I've never been the same since Dave.

I dreamt I posted something informative once, but then LMD crushed my dream. I've never been the same since Dave.

I believe that is your latent homosexual self that has been hidden deep due to the stigma associated with it. The years of hearing poofter and homo at school from a young age has repressed your sexuality to a subconcious level and it only plays out in your dreams.

That or you actually did post something informative but I just can not believe that could actually be true so it has to be option 1.

We're talking about dreams now?
What a touchy feely emotion-expressing bunch you are. You guys are all homos.

What was I thinking trying to start a thread about insights into the human psyche?

Best stick to my comfort zone i.e. stockings, mankinis, lyrics, legs and jugs. I'm feeling more comfortable already. :)

jesus christ... with all of this talk of DKD being gay, then LMD comes out and says his "the nice guy but". do you play some messed up good butt, bad butt game together????

jesus christ... with all of this talk of DKD being gay, then LMD comes out and says his "the nice guy but". do you play some messed up good butt, bad butt game together????

Xzibit-On-Planking.jpg

Inner Work: Using Dreams and Active Imagination for Personal Growth - Robert A. Johnson - Google Books