• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Yor Health

Haha. Yeah that's pretty much what I was going to tell him. Reminds me of those share house things in America where 5 families chip in to buy a holiday house in Sweden or whatever

If you guys do your homework on the company like I did when my buddy approached me with it, Terry Harrison (MR America 1999) and his wife test the products and are on the science board and currently train competitors who competed in the recent olympia.. Digest Health is now massive in bodybuilding because we eat so many calories and our digest system can't process it all..

My friend got me on the products 3 months ago and i have had amazing results with the digest enzymes, probiotic, fiber and greens... Their protein isn't really ideal for serious lifters but the rest of the products are great.. I leaned up through the core significantly and suffered a lot less bloating.. Felt like my energy was much better as they had me taking enzymes before a work out to lear digestion..

I don't personally sell the stuff but my buddy has been doing it for a year and does pretty well, so i am happy to endorse him and inject him some commissions instead of bodybuilding.com, its just direct sales and the reps work off commission, i'm not involved in any pyramid scheme lol

Google enzymes for bodybuilders, you guys will learn a thing or two

It always amazes me how people come out of no where and then post a first post like this.

PS tell your mate to give this crap a miss. rubbish like this been around for years in various forms, Herbalife comes to mind.